Who goes where w/c Mon 10/04/06

Lucy:
Earby reload Blackburn. :unamused:

earby is that the place near colne. we used to take boxes there of furniture good kip there :wink: :wink: :wink: and they let you help yourself to the coffee.

Same town different tip. Bang on 45 minutes if that, which is spot on for those of us paid mileage. :stuck_out_tongue:

just found out off the agency Iโ€™m off to Campbeltown,Islay,Oban Fort William,Mallaig,Portree on Skye and Inverness on a 3 day trip delivering paint

tip penton mewsey for timber, reload meyers for sth coast then rest of week no idea yet,but long overdue four day week.

Full load of plants to Overtown, Lanarkshire. Then back to Edinburgh to load 16 deliveries for the South. First drop in Worcester, then Bristol, Bournemouth, along South coast, then up to Reading/Slough area. Run home on Thursday (I hope).

Just about to head off for work. Start half 3.

Monday:
Pick up a Liebherr R954 demolition excavatior for just outside Norwich. no idea of a return load. Will ring TM when i arrive at Norwich.

Monday 2 drops in Leicester from Spalding. Wednesday a drop in Bedford from Spalding. Rest of week โ– โ– ? Dunno yet but Iโ€™m sure they will be on to me soon.

Plans have changed, did the Maidenhead today but not doing the Luton Airport job tomorrow, canโ€™t say as I am disappointed as it was 40 pallets of kit to pack and wrap. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Instead I am back on the foreign work tomorrow with a trip to Wales. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

i moved 2 weeks ago Alex. nothing but trouble from Ex Hell which really doesnt surprise me. i finally got in touch with the new boss who hadnt heard anything more than i was moving and was looking for a job. my former boss didnt send him my CV and there was no guaranteed job waiting for me. i cant be arsed travelling that far to work anyway so im going with a suggestion to register with driver hire and work for them for a while. i am doing that on wednesday.

Jim, that job doesnt start til June (last i heard). the good news is that i am going to meet the TM on saturday now that he is out of hospital so i can finally find out all the details :smiley:

Low_and_Slow:
Just about to head off for work. Start half 3.

Monday:
Pick up a Liebherr R954 demolition excavatior for just outside Norwich. no idea of a return load. Will ring TM when i arrive at Norwich.

To add to a earlier postโ€ฆ

Delivered the excavator and rang the TM and he told me to go to just outside Kingโ€™s Lynn and pick up a return load for our yard. Of i trundle (with me 5 axle nooteboom) get there, and all it was, was a Massey Ferguson tractor. Didnโ€™t even take out the side ramps or remove the goose neck. I just lowered the suspension in the cab and just drove it on. Looked odd, big truck small load. At least i was light and made it home quick.

Tom

Coffeeholic:
Instead I am back on the foreign work tomorrow with a trip to Wales. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

you can forget the foriegn work neil that is know just a distant memory. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
: Instead I am back on the foreign work tomorrow with a trip to Wales. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

so you buying UK price diesel at the moment :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

itโ€™s not cheaper over that border :wink:

and i will be in davies turner at dartford for 6am

jessicas dad:

Coffeeholic:
Instead I am back on the foreign work tomorrow with a trip to Wales. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

you can forget the foriegn work neil that is know just a distant memory. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Happy to do so, turned some down this week in preference to do UK work.

Denis F:

Coffeeholic:
: Instead I am back on the foreign work tomorrow with a trip to Wales. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

so you buying UK price diesel at the moment :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yep, bought some last week.