Who goes where w/c Mon 10/03/08

So where is everyone going :question:

Another week with Steady Eddie. :frowning:

verwood to load a 40 then to tilbury and beyond?

all the [zb] hole cash and carrys within spitting distance of liverpool :smiling_imp:

jon

Blaydon for a 7 oclock load back to leeds

Loaded yesterday with audi’s for Immingham and Grimsby, reload Grimsby for Milton Keynes, then reload Milton Keynes for Thurleigh, then back to Grimsby.

Another steady start with DHL …8am monday
rest of week, though not confirmed should be similar start times between 6am-10am

Off to Temple Normanton nr Chesterfield then Easington(looks great
to get to) and last drop Brandon, Co Durham,nice warm up for the
rest off the week.

Weds - Kuwait :slight_smile:
Thurs - Home :smiley:
3 weeks at home.

mon-wed doing a locals then thursday to the airport to go to South Africa for 12days. should be a good week

Load Reading for Southampton RHM Mills, repeat and not sure after that :confused:

Leave bristol late on sunday and head to ashford to get the train. First delivery in Lille then i have 6 drops belguim reload dortmund area then head home!! :smiley: :smiley:

MD0117:
Leave bristol late on sunday and head to ashford to get the train. First delivery in Lille then i have 6 drops belguim reload dortmund area then head home!! :smiley: :smiley:

that should only take you until friday/saturday then - not expecting good things next week between the weather and french seamen :imp:

monday peterborough for a new passport, great yarmouth for a route survey, and felixstowe :cry:

jj72:

MD0117:

that should only take you until friday/saturday then - not expecting good things next week between the weather and french seamen :imp:

monday peterborough for a new passport, great yarmouth for a route survey, and felixstowe :cry:

Had a 7km queue at calais on thursday thanks to sea france being on strike yet again, but hey they dont care do they. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

monday for me is to peterborough for load to bedford then empty to blaydon for load to peterborough

interlaken switzerland, then it’s in the lap of the gods

Load Ardooie miday. Easy day, if the french bother to get back to work!!! :imp:

sunday join opperation stack on the M20 x to calais todo 5 or 6 drops in belg and NL back to calais and join the Q truck in for pre mot trursday so off friday :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

came off the train teatime last night and clocked the op stack que at 36km long so gladly not shipping out this week! off monday then who knows for rest of week

blimey it was only 14 km long at 1130 friday when i passed it x 3 lanes