Who goes where w/c Mon 10/03/08

milton science park, cambridge. In a ■■■■■■ pickup starting at 05:30, bit peeved really, thought it’d be my first trip since getting my license but instead I’ll no doubt have an only just legal load - AGAIN, time to find a new job methinks :open_mouth:

Portsmouth - Le Harve Sun night. Two drops Paris Mon, then load somewhere for Munich area. Load Munich Thurs for U.K. What could possible go wrong. :astonished: :question:

Monday - Load 8 am Leighton Buzzard for a assisted Hi-Ab job at Stour on Severn,

Then…

Dont know?

Seafrance are back apparently on Tuesday so i have heard.

I have to tip last weeks import at Middlewich and Ellesmere Port then reload somewhere for Swiss. So hopefully wont be in Dover until late Tuesday/Early Wednesday.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
interlaken switzerland, then it’s in the lap of the gods

You’ll be off thru the Gotthard and into Italy to Reload! :laughing: :wink:

BuzzardBoy:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Good weekended in italy will suit me fine :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

BuzzardBoy:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Good weekended in italy will suit me fine :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Weekended!! :laughing: :laughing:

They’ll wamt you back on friday to ship out again on Sunday!! :laughing: :laughing:

Monday - Standby day, which means stay at home and get paid 9.5 hours.

Then the plan is

Tuesday - Go to Germany.

Wednesday - Come back from Germany

Thursday - Go to Germany.

Friday - Come back from Germany

Hopefully the strike is still on so I can clock plenty of hours sitting on the motorway reading, watching videos, snoozing etc. If I can get days in excess of 13 hours in on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday that’ll give the potential for overtime Saturday as I will only be able to do 13 Friday. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Monday - Play ‘hunt the trailer’ as it will have been in for a service, then load for Tilbury. I will probably be sent into Dartford from there - loading for an as yet, undisclosed location.

Nowhere

Stroll in for 0730, load for Liverpool, then probably a long long wait :cry: at Seaforth for a midlands backload.
Well, at least it wont be JCB again :slight_smile:

Rest of the week will be no walk in the park, thats for sure.

My load is strike related. I have Elvington and Braintree :confused:

Due to the French strike the Braintree could not deliver on Friday so they are getting it when Im ready.

We should be more like the French :smiley:

loading monday at carrington for oslegem, so mite see some of you on the m20 party road!.. :laughing:

Monday get all my kit together, finish off some decorating
Tuesday, take the dog in to have her nuetered
Weds, make my way to Dagenham to catch ferry to Vlissingen then head for KOSOVO with another load of Aid. Should be an interesting trip this one as we are not going the usual route through Serbia due to the current political situation, instead we are having to go via Croatia and Montenegro some pretty good roads going that route ( I dont think so :open_mouth: )

monday 4 am start new job run empty up to Dumfries for a collection
tuesday collections in Ayr and Auchinleck
wednesday back to Cannock to unload
thursday ■■?
friday ■■?

430 am start, take an empty 40ft box too southampton docks, and if they are open, tip that, and load 1 for east sussex, then upto felixstowe, then who knows?

sat on my bum till wednesday or thursday (i think) and fly out for a double drive for 2 days, will see if my mate has any night work mnday and tuesday i think

jj72:

MD0117:
Leave bristol late on sunday and head to ashford to get the train. First delivery in Lille then i have 6 drops belguim reload dortmund area then head home!! :smiley: :smiley:

that should only take you until friday/saturday then - not expecting good things next week between the weather and french seamen :imp:

monday peterborough for a new passport, great yarmouth for a route survey, and felixstowe :cry:

wednesday night and just got home, queued for 5 hours for the train today, but hey i made !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

heading for Tbilisi, Georgia tomorrow morning, building materials for the estonian embassy down there