Who goes where w/c Mon 04/07/05

so where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

After having last 4 weeks off to look after my ill son I am back at work monday for a 8am delivery to Altrincham :imp:

I have 3 collections on Monday :open_mouth: 10am at West Brom, then Telford, then Reading.

The problem with our multidrops is that they load them wrong and then deliver them in the wrong order. Its a French thing :confused:

Wheel Nut:
The problem with our multidrops is that they load them wrong and then deliver them in the wrong order. Its a French thing :confused:

It’s not just a French thing, we have no French workers in our warehouse yet they manage it on a regular basis. :wink:

Ship tomorrow with 1 in Holland at Nijmegen and 2 in Germany, Lollar near Giesen and Thurnau.

Knottingley to Shepton Mallet on Monday, after my 3-monthly review :open_mouth: .

:smiling_imp:

Rob K:
Knottingley to Shepton Mallet on Monday, after my 3-monthly review :open_mouth: .

:smiling_imp:

Bet you enjoy that review :laughing: :laughing: Remember bite yer tongue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

absolutley nowhere as im still waiting for baby #2 to arrive :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

jessicas dad:
absolutley nowhere as im still waiting for baby #2 to arrive :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Give her my sympathies… :wink:

in the yard for midday…possible load same day and ship poole cherbourg to spain…

Class 1 training and test :smiley:

As usual, I don’t know, because I didn’t ask :smiley: .

I will find out soon enough, when I get to the yard tomorrow morning.
It will almost certainly be Germany somewhere, with between 4 and 8 drops. The further we go, the fewer drops we have.

I’ll be shipping out through North Shields (Newcastle) to IJmuiden on the Sunday night boat. Do 1 or 2 drops on Monday on my way East. Finish tipping on Tuesday and start my collections. Wednesday finish picking up my reloads and get back to Europort for the ferry back to Hull. Thursday I’ll head up to the yard, making any deliveries that I can on the way.

Last week I had 4 drops not far from Dresden. Reloaded at Gorlitz, right on the Polish border.

Holidays !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

Will anyone else be at Americana (at Newark ■■)

Lucy:

jessicas dad:

thanks lucy its really hard work for us men too all the moods and the tiredness we have to put up with and im not good unless im working and next week will be my second week off waiting and i hate things that i cant predict.

jessicas dad:

Lucy:

jessicas dad:

thanks lucy its really hard work for us men too all the moods and the tiredness we have to put up with and im not good unless im working and next week will be my second week off waiting and i hate things that i cant predict.

Look on the bright side…Rikki had to put up with the hormonal woman crap and the “not good unless I’m working” etc. from me…in fact, he still is!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Ps. Soon be September… :stuck_out_tongue:

penfold:
After having last 4 weeks off to look after my ill son I am back at work monday for a 8am delivery to Altrincham :imp:

hope everything is ok penfold.

next week is very debatable,could very well be running the warehouse as everyone here are dropping like flies with a chest infection virus.So i await monday morning in trepidation.

40 foot container to tip at bognor regis at 8am

leave yard 0630, up to epsom to load, tip allbury.near dorking x3, put a load on for tuesday finished for 1530 ish. and repeat the above tue,wed,thur,friday. :wink:

tonytiger:
40 foot container to tip at bognor regis at 8am

very nice lunch on the seafront.

i know it has a reputation for old fogies but i like it there its typical english old thatched cottages and traditional seafront.