Who goe's where w/c 31/5/2010

im on the dole so nowhere for me. :confused: :confused: :confused: my cv is terrible as well. its in some serious needs of buttering up.

Got a Tuesday delivery in Oslo.
Start heading back for collection in Holland then up to Tallin.

off Monday, thenTuesday will be a suprise , and Wednesday is a day in the classroom .drivers CPC time :unamused: :unamused:

rest of the week is for them to know and me to find out :grimacing:

Ben9:

diary please!!

im going to birmingham monday night after crowfield truck rally this weekend, then got a few days to get to paris, sat there till saturday night, then its the end of the tour

Spain somewhere, your guess is as good as mine!

euromat:

Ben9:

diary please!!

If I remember will do.

Ben9:

euromat:

Ben9:

diary please!!

If I remember will do.

i bet in the sprinter that will a 3 day trip :wink: looks a good job by your companies website.

jessicas dad:

Ben9:

euromat:

Ben9:

diary please!!

If I remember will do.

i bet in the sprinter that will a 3 day trip :wink: looks a good job by your companies website.

Am leaving Sunday morning for the Monday afternoon boat from Fredrikshavn, will be tipping Tuesday morning.

off to arnham in holland tonight then to malmo sweden after that back to berlin then hamburg and to vienna.

Sat…0300 Asda Wakefield for 0700 then Asda Skemlesdale for whenever :unamused:
Sun …Day off (Thanks :sunglasses: )
Mon…0115 Livestock load from Wincanton to Brackley
Tues onwards…anywhere the powers that be fancy …

Load for Benidorm on Wednesday gotta be there Sunday morning to tip then 5 days in a Hotel golf resort! Another travel
agent convention :wink:

Reading some of the above posts I think it’s time I got back driving on the continent…But mean while I will have to do with a Peterboro to slough, then Thatcham to Colchester (Tues), then Harwich to South Wales, then Cinderford to Thatcham(Weds)…Then on Thurs who knows…

sunday yard to dover customs for a Tform and ship over to calais and on towards Antwerp
monday tip export steel @ antwerp dox and a couple more drops in belgium and NL finishing with a load of groupage at Wincanton’s in S’Heerenberg.
tuesday last delivery todo nr Duesburg and the start collection of which i have noidea at the moment :confused:

mon off tue wed usual warehouse thu hospital for injections in neck fri off to recover

I booked some time off so I am in turkey for the form 1 race and not back to work till 10th june :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

got a week off don’t know where the boss wants me to take her

monday i’m running empty from cornwall to ely load then back to penzance after that is a secret that i’m yet to find out

Sunday and Monday off :smiley: Happy Days

Tuesday tip & reload Swansea for Madrid :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Weds ship out on the Santander boat

leaving oslo tonight,then heading for tampere.also stockholm and horsens this week :smiley:

Today (Sunday) Off to see a nice little MR2 I may purchase :smiley: Then off out for a bbq and some drinks.
Monday - BBq and drinks
Tuesday- Recover
Tuesday night and for rest of week my normal run off to Leicester 8 drops. Anyone got some old rope, cos I want some and I’ve got cash for said rope :laughing: