Who goe's where w/c 31/5/2010

starting sunday night on overtime as they short staffed at RB

starting 6.30pm for an 11pm book in at daventry

rest of week is a mystery find out at end of each shift what i doing the next day

Tooth doctor tomorrow morning and the truck is in for an inspection.

Loading Monday evening with 12 tips for what our customer loosely describes as “Alsace”.

This probably means starting off in Lille, running down through Charleville-Mézières, Strasbourg and Besançon and eventually as far as Lyon :confused:

Early run to St Austell for me, from there who knows :smiley:

First day at new job Tuesday…Full load one drop in Norwich then back to Sandtoft Roof Tiles yard at Broomfleet to meet my new gaffa so he can show me how to load and stuff.On a wagon and drag Daf Cf for a couple days then get my Scania artic. :smiley: :smiley:

Tues; 06.30 tip in Bow and home m/t :smiley: :smiley: Rest of week will, as usual, be a mystery :question: :question: :laughing: :wink:
Regards
Dave Penn;

Off Monday :smiley: But decorating :frowning: Tuesday back to work :frowning: :frowning: Birmingham and Trafford Park Palletline Hubs every night

garnerlives:
Anyone got some old rope, cos I want some and I’ve got cash for said rope :laughing:

loads of it mate

Exactly the same run as this week. Got home early hours of today (Sunday) and back into work Tuesday afternoon.

Load Walsall Tuesday evening. Deliver Berlin Thursday 06:00. They may load some pallets on for next drop after tipping their stuff, they did this week. Deliver Wroclaw, Poland, at 07:00 Friday and reload, took 5 hours this week so hopefully a bit quicker this time. Head home and get back late Saturday or early Sunday.

Keep your eyes peeled…National express coach between Exeter and Eafrow between 825 and 1150 then Paraffin Parrot heading west at 1500… :laughing:

Back to work weds I expect… another magical mystery tour.

Wonder if I will remember that the shifter on my car is on the column? This week, I managed to switch the wipers on about 6 times, and went to the wrong side of the car a bunch of times, too… :laughing:

this week…nowhere, cars in for its dreaded mot 2moro morning so i couldnt take on any work till i get it back, and the mot runs out on thursday.

Shipping out to Belfast on wed morn then over to Bangor for snow patrol on saturday

tue 10am Lincoln General to have cast taken off arm, (thanks to Russels chicane at Snetterton 7 weeks ago) then hopefully I won’t need to wear a long sleeved shirt to drive any more! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: