Who goe's where w/c 29/03/10

ive a 4am start cant remember where to but then again i’d better not say as there are some nosy buggers about…

0730 start 6 drops in scotland on tuesday then back down finish thursday for 10 days holiday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sunday flying out to Germany for a week on a Goldhofer course, then working the weekend on double bubble. :grimacing:

matlock for when i get there probably about half 8, then re-load either nottingham or rugby then pick up in stockport

giong nowhere :smiley:

bridgwater out of crick…sunday night…monday night…tuesday night…wednesday night.

Falkirk for between 12 and 2 then back down as far as Tebay.

Leave Crewe at about 0530 Monday for 3 farm deliveries to Heriot, Humbie, and Cockburnspath run time out and reload at Langwathby on Tuesday morning.

After that is anyones guess.

Grantham for 6 on monday morning then 2 more drops in Daventry

ship to calais 2drops lille ,1@reims and 1 La verve reload lille and back to folkstone for a changeover tuesday morn or at least that was the plan friday

nowhere as planned for the week, though heading up to aberdeen for the weekend

toowise:
Cockburnspath

I’d get some cream from the doctor for that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

toowise:
Cockburnspath

I’d get some cream from the doctor for that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youd like some cockburnspath wouldnt you jon?

cockbrownpath maybe but not burns :laughing: :laughing:

Dont know where dads goin in the week yet but will be takin the truck to Festival Of Transport, with Telford Truckers on the Sun and Mon at Weston Park(providing he aint workin)

mon 2 drops in manchester and a drop in stoke, then a collection from stafford back to wolverhampton

tues to thurs who knows

Mon:- 0630 tip in Bow and home m/t. Rest of week is a mystery as work as dropped off at the moment :frowning:

0345 start monday for a load from Andover to Brackley then off to a farm next to the M40 just after Warwick service northbound for another load for Brackley

may be doing a night run this week to spalding tip and reload and back to suffolk

Drop a truck at Bradford get a lift back to our yard then 2 loads Scarborough to Hull