Who goe's where w/c 29/03/10

hull boat tomorrow night, tip aschersleben tuesday morning, reload gelsenkirchen wednesday morning for telford thursday. off for the easter weekend up to north east to say farewell to a mate whos going driving tourist around south america for 18 months!.

drop in dundee then across to norwich then backload to base in plymouth, tue onwards depends where the rota tells me to go.

Back to England ovenight, back to the office and then would love to tell you but nothing original :wink:

Loaded P.A at Brit Row,Backline from a lockup in Putney and lights from Neg Earth on Friday all for Amy McDonalds tour that I start in Leeds on Wednesday.Manchester on Thursday,Bristol on Saturday,Wolves on Sunday.

Northampton for a 9am tip think toscos but cant remember after that who knows :slight_smile:

Only 3 nights of Long Buckby to Staverton then 10 days of holiday :smiley:

Airfreight:
Loaded P.A at Brit Row,Backline from a lockup in Putney and lights from Neg Earth on Friday all for Amy McDonalds tour that I start in Leeds on Wednesday.

ahem

dogthehunter:
Northampton for a 9am tip think toscos but cant remember after that who knows :slight_smile:

HELLO!!

Loading in oliva in the morning then its back to the uk :wink:

Thetaff:
Loading in olivia in the morning then its back to the uk :wink:

Is Olivia aware of this?? and how much is she charging :wink:

DAF95XF will have Northampton trunk x 5 then god knows what. :grimacing:

I have Leicester x 5 :grimacing:

garnerlives:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: off-loading over oliva would be much better but hey ho!! :laughing:

Thetaff:

garnerlives:

Thetaff:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: off-loading over oliva would be much better but hey ho!! :laughing:

Well at least you’ve marked them off for next time :laughing:

garnerlives:

And that assumption would be, erm, absolutely correct :wink:
Though the “god knows what” will probably mean 2 cages and a pallet to Salisbury :unamused:

whats new big un you are on one big holiday

the big un:

whats new big un you are on one BIG holiday :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:

Airfreight:
Loaded P.A at Brit Row,Backline from a lockup in Putney and lights from Neg Earth on Friday all for Amy McDonalds tour that I start in Leeds on Wednesday.

ahem

sly jd very sly haha

bill hyde:

the big un:

whats new big un you are on one BIG holiday :open_mouth:

Gotta give you tanker boys a bit of the M4 to play on with out me passing ya lol :smiley: :smiley:

Have no idea…possibly the dole office?

Had a day off sick last week, then felt crap all week, went into work Friday morning when i really shouldn’t have…felt terrible…but knew that i had to swap boxes in FL so phoned, well tried to, our planner who didn’t bother to answer and told them i was going to swap boxes but that they would need to cover the rest of the day as i really wasn’t up to it…

Finally got hold of someone about 90 minutes after i started…was told to go home and they would get someone in to cover…got home and promptly got a call from our “Drivers Rep” who informed me that he had been told to phone to see if there was a “problem”. Apparently the planner felt that i had driven nearly 30 miles into work, swapped boxes and then driven nearly 30 miles home again because i was annoyed at not getting a night out on Thursday!
Of course i informed them that they could rest assured that if there was a problem they would know about it and that i am not in the habit of making nearly 60 mile round trips just because i had the hump…if i had wanted to ■■■■ them up i would have stayed at home and not bothered to even try and get to work…

All i know now is that i have been ordered to be at the depot for 0800 Monday and “phone in”…might be a little paranoid but i am half expecting to find my stuff in a box when i get there!

DonutUK:
All i know now is that i have been ordered to be at the depot for 0800 Monday and “phone in”…might be a little paranoid but i am half expecting to find my stuff in a box when i get there!

its the same at freightliner, if you have a day off sick then you have to report in at 8am on your next working day for a back to work meeting.

jessicas dad:

DonutUK:

its the same at freightliner, if you have a day off sick then you have to report in at 8am on your next working day for a back to work meeting.

Well…never had a back to work meeting…just given a job and haven’t heard anything more…