Who goe's where .................... w/c 18.7.11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

Monday starts with Rugby to Tilbury then Aylesford to Rugby
Then change trailers and head off to Manchester

Finally been booked thru myself for the next 5 weeks with the possibility of a sixth…anyway back on track.
Stafford to Minworth to CCS back to Birmingham x3 after that who knows!!

whitchurch then nantwich then probally nothing

On call at the weekend, so God knows. Newton Abbott- RNAS Culdrose Monday.
Bit of a swine, as I’m going to the air day there on Weds. :unamused:

Loaded bristol on friday for 5am glasgow monday morning reloading newcastle for newton abbot then i will find out whats in store for the rest of the week,

Sunday 0430 start, 2 x full loads to Nuneaton then home. Monday start 6am ish for Hastings then…■■

on P&O work on monday, trailer out of heysham for newcastle, then who knows ■■

loaded for nelstrops first thing monday then im back to wakefield empty to reload for cerestar what a joyful start to week, no idea after that.

im leaving cap roig near girona tonight for mannheim monday, then munich tuesday, then up to st malo de bois for the weekend

Exeter all week on a elf n safety reps course so if anyone spots my motor it wont be me

class room for 5 days induction

Coventry to yard in brum then portsmouth for the caen ferry then onward to bordeaux.

Shepton mallet 2moro n Monday, then battersea the rest of the week

Midnight start Monday am for a load out of Orcop Hill nr Hereford to Brackley then a local from Silverstone

London Colney - Charnock Richard - London Colney x 5. Strictly speaking it will be Charnock Richard to London Colney as that is the leg I drive.

London Colney to Charnock Richard x5 … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimboy124:
London Colney to Charnock Richard x5 … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s all a question of perspective Jim… cos what Neil is doing is far more interesting than the ZB housework and gardening duties that I’ll be doing. :wink: :frowning:

at the magic fm festival now at hatfield house. then birmingham tomorrow night then home… i think,… not to sure yet…

acceptme:
at the magic fm festival now at hatfield house. then birmingham tomorrow night then home… i think,… not to sure yet…

Your going home lol