Who goe's where .................... w/c 18.7.11

dieseldave:

jimboy124:
London Colney to Charnock Richard x5 … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s all a question of perspective Jim… cos what Neil is doing is far more interesting than the ZB housework and gardening duties that I’ll be doing. :wink: :frowning:

I think you missed the point of Jim’s post Dave. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: He was echoing me as we do the same run, we double man it together.

He is doing London Colney to Charnock Richard x 5 while I will be doing Charnock Richard to London Colney x 5. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

York area again

Coffeeholic:
London Colney - Charnock Richard - London Colney x 5. Strictly speaking it will be Charnock Richard to London Colney as that is the leg I drive.

have you stopped doing euro now Neil?

ive got a week off :smiley: :smiley:

gogzy:

acceptme:
at the magic fm festival now at hatfield house. then birmingham tomorrow night then home… i think,… not to sure yet…

Your going home lol

ye would be nice to go home for a day or 2… been out since feb

Driver-Once-More:
York area again

Coffeeholic:
London Colney - Charnock Richard - London Colney x 5. Strictly speaking it will be Charnock Richard to London Colney as that is the leg I drive.

have you stopped doing euro now Neil?

Yes mate, ages ago. Haven’t been over to the mainland for quite a few months and only went over about 3 times this year. I’ve been doing just UK or Dublin and I’ve stopped doing the Dublin now as well.

Whole weeks work yipee start sun Thatcham to Darlaston 530pm starts money in the bank :wink:
jx

Rugby to LHR to Colnbook to LHR to Colnbrook to Rugby :unamused:

Nowhere Monday, taking her indoors back to hospital for a check after her major op a fortnight ago , then Tuesday-Friday I will be sat in the passenger seat of my truck driver training. Loadsa sleep :laughing: :laughing:

Monday to thursday back on bulk then friday 11.45 flight to Toronto for 3 weeks hols :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldave:

jimboy124:
London Colney to Charnock Richard x5 … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s all a question of perspective Jim… cos what Neil is doing is far more interesting than the ZB housework and gardening duties that I’ll be doing. :wink: :frowning:

charming!!! :smiling_imp: