Who Goes Where Tomorrow ?

Havn’t played this for a while.

I’ve got an Assessment in the morning (if he/she turns up [emoji57]) then I’m dropping trailers off all over MK, then I’m supposed to be collecting out of Luton & heading for the Doom Bar Brewery in Rock, Cornwall, with a load of conveyors, to ultimately keep you all supplied with Real Ale [emoji482]

Feels like I’m going on Holiday [emoji106]

Trip to sea side at Swanage to new lifeboat station with load of roof panels then haven’t foggiest after that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

east lancs to loughborough

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

North Yorkshire to Teeside [emoji2]

Liverpool to Gainsborough, back, local in the afternoon then off to stanstead to tip Tuesday am

6 am tip at Bury then breakfast at Dove Holes ,then garage duties .

As tomorrow’s Thursday it’s Crewe,Huyton Chester and stoke on toast on the way back

Daytrunker:
As tomorrow’s Thursday it’s Crewe,Huyton Chester and stoke on toast on the way back

?

6am load at wickford, up to Salford to tip, reload in peel ports, then head down towards Enfield ready for tip on Tuesday.

Load one - Hertford, Harpenden, 2x st Albans

Load two - harrow, neasden, hackney, canary wharf

Load three - dependant on whether I get back from load two on time :wink:

Oh yeah since the Orange One has yet to post his weekly thread, saw you Martinviking, heading the wrong way down the M1 for a Friday afternoon last week :wink:

F-reds:
Oh yeah since the Orange One has yet to post his weekly thread, saw you Martinviking, heading the wrong way down the M1 for a Friday afternoon last week :wink:

J14-J10 around midday, I was off to do some shunting from the centre of Luton to the Airport, back to MK around 16.30.
(with my Friday Foot, Flat on the Floor [emoji6])

blue estate:

Daytrunker:

?

Friday to Tuesday :grimacing:

Wednesday …Aylesbury to Birmingham to Galashiels to Aylesbury IN A VAN.
That’s all folks !

For this week.

blue estate:
Trip to sea side at Swanage to new lifeboat station with load of roof panels then haven’t foggiest after that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice I like Swanage.

Change shifts , from tues- sat too mom- fri :smiley: :slight_smile: , first job visit too bosses office :unamused: , who knows from there

I’m currently going nowhere, I’ve got a flat! So sat with my thumb up my backside waiting for a fitter…
I’ve washed the windscreen and mirrors but am I buggery going to clean the inside, it’s not in the limpers code! [emoji14]

The annoying part is that I went in early this morning hoping for an early finish. Oh well, that’s gone ■■■■…

sent via phone

Evil8Beezle:
I’m currently going nowhere, I’ve got a flat! So sat with my thumb up my backside waiting for a fitter…
I’ve washed the windscreen and mirrors but am I buggery going to clean the inside, it’s not in the limpers code! [emoji14]

The annoying part is that I went in early this morning hoping for an early finish. Oh well, that’s gone ■■■■…

sent via phone

You did one thing wrong ! Hope for an early day
Your not the one broken down on pouner hill A31 ?

Currently sat in montelimar, the onward march south continues in about 9 hours.

Had Gloucester to Sheffield then Aston to Newport. So chilling in j29 truck stop and then back to base in Gloucester for the night as my lorry/trailer are in for inspection. Good times in the sun.