Who Goes Where Tomorrow ?

blue estate:

Evil8Beezle:
I’m currently going nowhere, I’ve got a flat! So sat with my thumb up my backside waiting for a fitter…
I’ve washed the windscreen and mirrors but am I buggery going to clean the inside, it’s not in the limpers code! [emoji14]

The annoying part is that I went in early this morning hoping for an early finish. Oh well, that’s gone ■■■■…

sent via phone

You did one thing wrong ! Hope for an early day
Your not the one broken down on pouner hill A31 ?

Nope, that wasn’t me, I didn’t make it out the yard! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
My early finish is up in smoke, I bashed through my drops without issue, but now I’m sat waiting to be loaded at my last collection. So now I’m scraping unidentified snot off the dashboard…

sent via phone

Evil8Beezle:

blue estate:

Evil8Beezle:
I’m currently going nowhere, I’ve got a flat! So sat with my thumb up my backside waiting for a fitter…
I’ve washed the windscreen and mirrors but am I buggery going to clean the inside, it’s not in the limpers code! [emoji14]

The annoying part is that I went in early this morning hoping for an early finish. Oh well, that’s gone ■■■■…

sent via phone

Nope, that wasn’t me, I didn’t make it out the yard! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
My early finish is up in smoke, I bashed through my drops without issue, but now I’m sat waiting to be loaded at my last collection. So now I’m scraping unidentified snot off the dashboard…

sent via phone

Are you sure it’s Snot ?

martinviking:

Evil8Beezle:

blue estate:

Evil8Beezle:

sent via phone

sent via phone

Are you sure it’s Snot ?

Thanks, you’ve just made a bad day even worse! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

sent via phone