What sort of bag do you guys use?

So I’m looking around for a bag to keep all my stuff in, will a ruck sack do?

Are you full time or agency? Shift or tramping? If you agency then take only the essentials so a small rucksack should do fine. If you’re tramping then I would take a gym bag with all the weeks clothes in etc.

Radar19:
If you agency then take only the essentials so a small r̶u̶c̶k̶s̶a̶c̶k̶ Lidl carrier bag should do fine.

FTFY

Amazon
24" foolsGold,
sports, gym,school,overnight, travel, work bag

£12.99 + pp . Arrived in 3 days

Waterproof holdall, people seem to unnecessarily get their knickers in a twist if they see blood oozing out of a normal one…

Colostomy

Bag for life Lidl or Aldi .
If cab hopping, buy double of what you need to save lugging it all from home to and from the car.
So one wash bag kit left in the car, one left at home, the same for sleeping kit.
Supermarket bag for number two’s in the night, check for holes in the bag .
Wee bottle with extra large size top to fit the pecker in it .
Roll of carpet, cable ties and handcuffs .

Handbag if the transvestite at my depot is anything to go by

nick2008:
Amazon
24" foolsGold,
sports, gym,school,overnight, travel, work bag

£12.99 + pp . Arrived in 3 days

Just what I needed, thanks!

That sports bag looks just about right, a few large sections will help keep different things organised so you’re not always rooting around in a holdall hunting for something at the bottom! :blush:

No way could I get all my kit in a single Aldi bag, and I’m not forking out to buy another! :open_mouth:

It’s amazing how much crap you end up carrying if you’re the prepared type, I carry.

• Window spray, with a cloth/duster and some paper towels.
  • A torch, plus a head torch (Came as a set! :wink:).
  • A small can of spray lube! :open_mouth:
  • Multi-tool with pliers, along with a safety lock knife for general cutting.
  • Gloves (various types depending on work and weather).
  • Cable ties (various sizes) and some string/cord.
  • Rain hat (wax cotton with a wide brim).
  • A5 document folder containing paperwork, pens, and medicines like pain killers and plasters…
  • Wetwipes and tissues for cleaning up egg stains and dribble!
  • Tape measure.
  • Ear plugs.
  • Safety specs.
  • An egg stained Hi-Viz.
  • Deodorant.
  • Spare headlight bulb.
  • A lighter.
  • A roll of insulating tape.
  • A box containing electrical stuff like my Sat-Nav and adapter leads including a hella socket adapter and a small USB powerpack. In this box I also put a couple of tacho rolls…

I think that’s about it! :smiley:

P.S. I think the next step would be a toolbox as well, but I leave that in the car! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
That sports bag looks just about right, a few large sections will help keep different things organised so you’re not always rooting around in a holdall hunting for something at the bottom! :blush:

No way could I get all my kit in a single Aldi bag, and I’m not forking out to buy another! :open_mouth:

I’ve just bought a whole bunch of things I might need, you got any recommendations for a dairy to track all your hours?

austers:

Evil8Beezle:

I’ve just bought a whole bunch of things I might need, you got any recommendations for a dairy to track all your hours?

One with 365 days init :unamused:

Except leap year obviously…

austers:

Evil8Beezle:

Sorry but I’ve never really needed to track my hours, I use the tacho for that…
As for the hours I work/limp, I write those at home on a post-it note!

P.S. You’re not the first person to spell diary wrong on this forum! :laughing:
Eh, F-reds? :wink:

Hey! I just like writing about cows :blush:

Evil8Beezle:

austers:

Evil8Beezle:

Sorry but I’ve never really needed to track my hours, I use the tacho for that…
As for the hours I work/limp, I write those at home on a post-it note!

P.S. You’re not the first person to spell diary wrong on this forum! :laughing:
Eh, F-reds? :wink:

■■■■ autocorrect!

austers:

Evil8Beezle:

Try this for your driving hours

mydrivinghours.co.uk/signup.php?cc=1

And its free

In kitchen hardware shops and some truckstops they sell cooker timers for about a tenner.
I set mine for a nine or ten hour drive or for 4.30 hours, it can be used to countdown daily rest .

What sort of bag?

One that’s big enough to fit the stuff you wish to have with you is probably a good idea. I worked this out all by myself too, yay me!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:

It’s amazing how much crap you end up carrying if you’re the prepared type, I carry.

• Window spray, with a cloth/duster and some paper towels.
  • A torch, plus a head torch (Came as a set! :wink:).
  • A small can of spray lube! :open_mouth:
  • Multi-tool with pliers, along with a safety lock knife for general cutting.
  • Gloves (various types depending on work and weather).
  • Cable ties (various sizes) and some string/cord.
  • Rain hat (wax cotton with a wide brim).
  • A5 document folder containing paperwork, pens, and medicines like pain killers and plasters…
  • Wetwipes and tissues for cleaning up egg stains and dribble!
  • Tape measure.
  • Ear plugs.
  • Safety specs.
  • An egg stained Hi-Viz.
  • Deodorant.
  • Spare headlight bulb.
  • A lighter.
  • A roll of insulating tape.
  • A box containing electrical stuff like my Sat-Nav and adapter leads including a hella socket adapter and a small USB powerpack. In this box I also put a couple of tacho rolls…

I think that’s about it! :smiley:

P.S. I think the next step would be a toolbox as well, but I leave that in the car! :laughing:

You forgot the Hammer & the Carpet !

No mate, all our firms trucks have those under the bunk next to the ADR kitbag, very handy with the mopping up! Lol

sent via phone