What sort of bag do you guys use?

This isn’t a bad diary, although it does have some bits and bobs that you will never need. All the info about job numbers and times are a bit too much, but could come in handy for owner-drivers, or people who work for an old-school firm, where everything is done by phone call. Even so, it’s good to log all of your working time in, or make a note of the places you’ve been:

hgvdriversdiary.co.uk/produc … ary-small/

Looking at the bag, the one in the Amazon link looks perfect; right size and plenty of pockets. I’d recommend getting a bag that’s bigger than you expect you’ll need, as at the end of a shift, you can just sling all of your stuff in it and be off. With a smaller bag, you have to slot everything in like Tetris bricks, and getting stuff out, jiggling it about, and putting it back in is not something you want to do after a 15-hour shift! Plenty of pockets are good, as your stuff can have it’s own designated place, such as Sat-Nav, car keys, wallet, etc, so you don’t end up routing-around in a bottomless bag when you need it the most!

Dunno why I carry a bag (think it goes with my slingbacks :wink: )as I keep my own unit but I use a TF GEAR fishing bag, loads of compartments and waterproof.
it’s full with goodies on a Monday and full of empty pots on a Friday :laughing:

I have a proper old fashioned paper diary cost £1 from the poundshop A5 size page per day

austers:
So I’m looking around for a bag to keep all my stuff in, will a ruck sack do?

I use a small rucksack (a Berghaus Mule) to carry most of my things around (food, iPad, magazines etc) and use a small camera case (which came with an SLR a few years ago but which I didn’t need as I already had one) for my sat-nav, driving glasses and work gloves.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

just bought a Foolsgold bag as per the advice above. seems of decent size, will see how it goes

Priest:
just bought a Foolsgold bag as per the advice above. seems of decent size, will see how it goes

I like the fact the Zips on the side pockets only go half way round so stuff don’t fall out.
Coat rolled up and sits on top between handles 15lt cool bag for food and cold drinks.
I tend to use 1 side pocket for gloves wrapped in plastic bag along with a pair of IKEA scissors wd40 etc. Other side has diary (page to view) pencil case spare tacho rolls etc. Front pocket has one of them simple 1st aid packs with pain killers etc.

Priest:

Well I’ve just treated myself to a new bag on the back of this thread. Carrier bags don’t last forever! :wink:
I went for this one, almost all black so I can probably trip over it in the dark! :laughing:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00 … UTF8&psc=1

We can compare later mate…

nick2008:

Priest:

I like the fact the Zips on the side pockets only go half way round so stuff don’t fall out.

oh yeah, hate it.

Evil, you sure you got the right one? have you seen the “Frequently Bought Together” part of the bag ad? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

seems it should have some special features, or the owner should have, should i say :sunglasses: :grimacing:

Priest:

I’ve got one of them and loads of space even in the 2 side pockets

Priest:
Evil, you sure you got the right one? have you seen the “Frequently Bought Together” part of the bag ad? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

seems it should have some special features, or the owner should have, should i say :sunglasses: :grimacing:

It’s showing me this amazon.co.uk/Delizia-Elegan … CVR7NNAPYK

I know browsers/cookies help target advertising, but what’s wrong with a coffee measuring spoon? :open_mouth:
I’d never use one if I owned one, but more worryingly, what is Amazon showing you? :laughing:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

it shows the same coffee spoon , and it is not related to cookies as to my understanding.

i just can’t see the connection between the bag and the spoon. i think you should buy one just to be on the safe side :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Priest:
:mrgreen: :grimacing:

it shows the same coffee spoon , and it is not related to cookies as to my understanding.

i just can’t see the connection between the bag and the spoon. i think you should buy one just to be on the safe side :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I was being “simple” mate, we are not all IT. I was just creating a link/premise for my accusations! :grimacing:
And no, I’ve no idea how they go together, I just keep heaping the coffee it, it’s got to be strong! :smiley:
Bugger wasting time measuring it, I could be polishing the tank! :open_mouth: