Rick B:
:oops: I

Imusing mobile not too good.

:unamused: sod it

Rick B:

Rick B:
:oops: I

Imusing mobile not too good.

No excuse, I use mine for trolling as well. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

GCSE Results for Rick B

Trolling - F

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

What can I say then :smiley:

Rick B:
:oops: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

LMFAO! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

its all good on here it might seem like a click but i think thats just down to the fact that some on here have been on here for yrs so they have built up history and obviously get to know each other pretty well coffee is a big wind up but have been told he does know his ■■■■ an is 1 to ask if u need help like many others :sunglasses: rob k is just rob k :laughing: :laughing: i have had the ■■■■ taken but also had a lot of sound adive and help so i feel u need to not take it to heart man up and get stuck in :wink: :wink: :wink:

[quote=

Some posters are very childish and really need to grow up - you know who you are…or do you■■? :unamused:

come on name them lets hear it

cliffton 27:

Rick B, or should that be dri-diddly-iver?? :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: LMFAO:
Some posters are very childish and really need to grow up - you know who you are…or do you■■? :unamused:

come on name them lets hear it

\o/

:laughing:

Rick B:
:oops: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i wondered where the stobart lover had gone.

dri-diddly-iver:
‘…What is it with this forum…?’

Hey, chill, bro - I’m usually the kid stood outside the Headmaster’s Study for a chewing-off and the last boy to be chosen in the forum playground :smiley:

It helps because I’m ‘special’ and confuse people easily - but I’ll share a beer/brew & play nicely with anyone with a view to being fair & objective en-route: Also, I don’t hold grudges for too long cos I usually forget stuff, change my mind occasionally and life’s too short, etc.

Easily pleased and depending on how I feel and whether the EU has particularly pee’d me off that day, mine’s either a glass of boiled tap water; a strong ‘Julie Andrews’ coffee; a decent draught bitter; a premium lager; a mild Scots/Irish whisky/whiskey or a G&T.

Ok I got caught out :blush: but it’s not the end of the world is it :smiley: .

I thought I might wind up a few but not to be.

I don’t post that much anyway so it may be better if mods delete Dri diddly iver after a few weeks cus there doesn’t seem much point in it’s existence :unamused:

I’m on laptop now but was on phone and got mega confused :confused:

I will return and offer the prize of a coffee for the first one to identify me. :sunglasses:

You’re a very naughty boy!!! :laughing:

dri-diddly-iver:
Ok I got caught out :blush: but it’s not the end of the world is it :smiley: .

For the rest of us it isn’t. But i’m sure you had a great laugh. What a wind up hey?!! Complete waste of space.

What the hell is going on :confused:

Denis F:

Rob K:
That is exactly my point sir. You cannot have known that I had been banned without being a signed up member as the feedback forum cannot be read UNLESS you are a member. Sign out and try accessing the feedback forum and you will see for yourself. Therefore you are not a new member here as you would have had to have been a member back in 2005 era to know that I’d been banned. :bulb:

there’s another user with 600+ posts posting from the same IP address :wink:

Busted! :smiling_imp:

dri-diddly-iver:
I don’t post that much anyway so it may be better if mods delete Dri diddly iver after a few weeks cus there doesn’t seem much point in it’s existence :unamused:

:sunglasses:

dont worry that username will always be at your disposial cos nothing ever gets deleted off here. :laughing:

Not a waste of space Mike C just a ■■■■ up on the mobile.

I’ve had a few pm’s and they admit they troll - just better than me :blush:

Coffee is one of them who openly admits it.

I still enjoyed the experience :stuck_out_tongue:

merc0447:
‘…What the hell is going on :confused: …’

An excellent question, Merckers - somewhat confirming that the OP is possibly chizzed-off at:

dri-diddly-iver:
‘…There … definitely [being] … a clique on here…’

In which he (?), you and I are excluded.

Perhaps the ‘filthy excluded’ should form a sub-clique :question: :unamused:

Happy Keith:

merc0447:
‘…What the hell is going on :confused: …’

An excellent question, Merckers - somewhat confirming that the OP is possibly chizzed-off at:

dri-diddly-iver:
‘…There … definitely [being] … a clique on here…’

In which he (?), you and I are excluded.

Perhaps the ‘filthy excluded’ should form a sub-clique :question: :unamused:

They already did.
It seems you’re excluded from that one as well :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Perhaps you’d better start an under-sea clique (sub-sub-clique?) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

Rick B:
Accept me as I am

Too late with the edit, it was seen.

■■■■■■ Priceless … :laughing: