What does the collective think?

Got my sheets for my last three drops today @ 15.15, loaded up and away by 15.30ish. Dropped my first and it went dark as I was doing so…Tried to find the last two drops…Oh yes, I should state that all the drops were small domestic farms/stables down single track roads and very rural…No lighting of farm signs around Sussex you know.
Anyways the postcodes were wrong on the notes, couldn`t find jack in the dark, so turned it arounhd and went back to depot, leaving two drops on wagon.

My question, is this me being unreasonable?
Should I have found these places, although quite how is beyond me.
If the boss has a go tomorrow, should I:
A) Take his children hostage until I get my wages.
B) As above but including domestic pets.
C)Find out where his children go to school, and let him know that I know! :laughing:
D)Just deck him for being a Knobhead?

My analyst say that I am getting better, but I feel a relapse is overdue. :open_mouth: (yes, I am being serious)

I don`t know, decisions, decisions…

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

tell the truth :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: wtf is this all about

It`s the prostitutes that made me do it…Honest… :wink:

personally i would of rung 118 / internet on phone to get a number of the deliveries and confirm post code directions with them if they were in. if i couldn’t make contact with them i’d ring the boss, only after a good few attempts of making contact with deliveries / boss before i’d start to bring it back. what distance from base are we talking as thats going to influence it aswel?

if you’d not done something along the lines of the above and i was the boss, i wouldn’t be impressed.

sorry dude but you did ask

stevie

FPMSL!!! As JD said tell the truth…

Good luck with the treatment :wink: :wink:

…And another thing, the radio doesn`t work in this truck :imp:

I think I will just kill the boss, put him out of everybody elses misery. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Yer never know though, he may well have heard of my reputation as he is local…I hate small men with that small man attitude, no better than a Jack Russel with a thistle in his testicules… :laughing: :laughing:

stevieboy308:
personally i would of rung 118 / internet on phone to get a number of the deliveries and confirm post code directions with them if they were in. if i couldn’t make contact with them i’d ring the boss, only after a good few attempts of making contact with deliveries / boss before i’d start to bring it back. what distance from base are we talking as thats going to influence it aswel?

if you’d not done something along the lines of the above and i was the boss, i wouldn’t be impressed.

stevie

Was only 4 or 5 miles from depot, but it was very dark and wet and getting cold too. Maybe I aint cut out for this trucking lark after all. :laughing: :laughing:

att:

I think I will just kill the boss, put him out of everybody elses misery. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Yer never know though, he may well have heard of my reputation as he is local…I hate small men with that small man attitude, no better than a Jack Russel with a thistle in his testicules… :laughing: :laughing:

its small man syndrome

:laughing:

AFPMSL…

stevieboy308:

att:

its small man syndrome

:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: Total Quality :laughing: :laughing:

att:

stevieboy308:

stevie

Was only 4 or 5 miles from depot, but it was very dark and wet and getting cold too. Maybe I aint cut out for this trucking lark after all. :laughing: :laughing:

you want to have ago at shunting fella, you’d fit right in!

disclaimer, not all shunter are nobs

stevie

stevieboy308:

att:

stevieboy308:

stevie

stevie

I thnk I have just been called a nob… :confused: :laughing: Git.

stevieboy308:

att:

stevieboy308:

stevie

stevie

i wasn’t saying you are a nob!!
:blush:

stevieboy308:

stevieboy308:

att:

stevieboy308:

stevie

stevie

i wasn’t saying you are a nob!!
:blush:

:laughing: :laughing: Too late :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

att:

stevieboy308:

att:

stevieboy308:

stevie

stevie

sorry dude, swap nob for special :laughing:

stevieboy308:

att:

stevieboy308:

att:

stevieboy308:

stevie

stevie

sorry dude, swap nob for special :laughing:

Thanks, that what my mum says… :laughing: :laughing:

option B, is proberly your best bet fella

stevieboy308 has hit the nail on the head , exactly my thoughts!!

tetris418:
stevieboy308 has hit the nail on the head , exactly my thoughts!!

option B or shunters :laughing: :laughing:

stevie