Well done Richard King Refrigerated transport

I must congratulate this company’s policy of employing pretty young ladies to drive their trucks.

I saw a certain member of this site driving for them today northbound on the M6 between Stafford & Stoke.

It made me almost glad to be stuck in jam

She would make a very good wife as she looked good & I couldn’t hear what she was saying :wink: :laughing:

What was worrying was her admiration for Rob k I’m sure I heard her shout his name but going as far as putting his initials on her trailer (RBK07)is a bit extreme :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There are some desperate woman out there nsh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:
I must congratulate this company’s policy of employing pretty young ladies to drive their trucks.

I saw a certain member of this site driving for them today northbound on the M6 between Stafford & Stoke.

It made me almost glad to be stuck in jam

She would make a very good wife as she looked good & I couldn’t hear what she was saying :wink: :laughing:

Very good Sean :laughing: .

What was worrying was her admiration for Rob k I’m sure I heard her shout his name but going as far as putting his initials on her trailer (RBK07)is a bit extreme :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:confused: I’m sure you’re mistaken, or at least I hope you are if it’s the female I’m thinking of :open_mouth: . :sunglasses:

So there’s we have two Tnet members working at the same £200/per week and a tin of polish establishment :unamused: . What’s the world coming to eh :question:

Must be desperation if someones admiring Rob K! :laughing:
Some sad people around eh?

ianyng:
Must be desperation if someones admiring Rob K! :laughing:
Some sad people around eh?

:cry:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: FPMSL
put a good word in for me Sean, as im single and on the look out!
If shes into fishing she would be perfect :smiley: :wink:

kindle530:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: FPMSL
put a good word in for me Sean, as im single and on the look out!
If shes into fishing she would be perfect :smiley: :wink:

FISHING■■? :laughing: :laughing:

If shes into fishing she would be perfect

Why :open_mouth: do you need her for bait :question: or is she good at deep sea fishing,without the suit. :laughing: :laughing:

bikemonkey:
FISHING■■? :laughing: :laughing:

Do you see a pattern emerging here :wink:

Would it surprise you to know the beautiful lady concerned is a member of Trucknet?.

What a load of brown nosed creeps :exclamation:

Why don’t you stop talking about whoever it is like she is blind, or something to bid over :question: It’s discracefull :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

PS: Did she flash you :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Would it surprise you to know the beautiful lady concerned is a member of Trucknet?.

I doubt it as he actually said in his first post that she is a member. Read it again…

Paul

:smiley: Oooh…Dapper Scavenger? Is it :question: Is it :question:
Hurry up and tell us :exclamation: The suspense is killing me :exclamation:
Who’s the gorgeous babe :question:

Who’s the gorgeous babe

Ah we’re alright,she ain’t fae this site then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

repton:

jammymutt:

I doubt it as he actually said in his first post that she is a member. Read it again…

Paul

:blush:

jacqueline:
:smiley: Oooh…Dapper Scavenger? Is it :question: Is it :question:

Nope.

jacqueline:
Hurry up and tell us :exclamation:

Nope. :slight_smile:

Paul

i know but cant says as ill most likely get a kickin :stuck_out_tongue:

alix776:
i know but cant says as ill most likely get a kickin :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, but I can say, cos I wont get a kicking :laughing: :laughing:

I could say and hope i get a kicking from her :slight_smile::).

Perv :laughing: :laughing: