Well done Richard King Refrigerated transport

bet her name begins with A :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You lot have lost me :question:

What’s the big secret and why■■?

Who is it■■? :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

north surrey haulage:
I must congratulate this company’s policy of employing pretty young ladies to drive their trucks.

I saw a certain member of this site driving for them today northbound on the M6 between Stafford & Stoke.

It made me almost glad to be stuck in jam

:cry: :cry: :cry: Well, that’s me out of the frame then… :cry: :cry: :cry:

ggls No, its not me, though I’m flattered!

Besides,

she looked good & I couldn’t hear what she was saying

I assure you that when I want to be heard a few sheets of glass and metal and a couple of lanes of motorway won’t stand i my way :stuck_out_tongue:

north surrey haulage:
pretty young ladies

It made me almost glad to be stuck in jam

as she looked good

NSH you forgot to mention how you were trying to ‘pick me up’ :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angela:
NSH you forgot to mention how you were trying to ‘pick me up’ :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t realise I’d dropped ya :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

kindle530:
She would make a very good wife as she looked good & I couldn’t hear what she was saying :wink: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: FPMSL
put a good word in for me Sean, as im single and on the look out!
If shes into fishing she would be perfect :smiley: :wink:

c mon kindle how are you going to intice her … show her your tiddler.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t realise I’d dropped ya :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

NO!!! you should see the size of the bruise on my arse. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jessicas dad:

kindle530:
She would make a very good wife as she looked good & I couldn’t hear what she was saying :wink: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: FPMSL

c mon kindle how are you going to intice her … show her your tiddler.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote
uuuuummmmmm :blush: offer her a ride in a left ■■■■■■ V8 Scania? :confused: :laughing:

Angie I’ve met Kindle 530 and you wouldn’t be interested …He really has got a spear through his neck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

uuuuummmmmm :blush: offer her a ride in a left ■■■■■■ V8 Scania? :confused: :laughing:
[/quote]

You’ll have to do better than a Scania mate!!! :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angela:

You’ll have to do better than a Scania mate!!! :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

fair play to kindle it might a ride in a left ■■■■■■ but he didnt say what ride :question: :question: :question: :question: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

fair play to kindle it might a ride in a left ■■■■■■ but he didnt say what ride :question: :question: :question: :question: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Now, THIS is where it gets interesting!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry about Scania, but my boss loves em, so thats what i have to put up with, plus, as NSH said, with that spear thru my neck(as in my avatar) it saves me falling out my bed at night :smiley:
As for the ride, well, any kind and every kind :laughing: :smiley: no problem :wink:

kindle530:
As for the ride, well, any kind and every kind :laughing: :smiley: no problem :wink:

Maybe you need to be keeping your eye on this thread!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

kindle530:

But were will you be able to escape to :confused:
Or wont the noise frighten the fish :blush:
No offence to you Angela :wink: