We need a trucknet sticker for our trucks

Heres a big [zb]

■■■■ What countrys that from then■■? :smiley:

Mr B:

whooshwhoosh:

saucyboar5:
IVE GOT MINE SORTED OUT ,KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR ME ,

that looks well!just need to agree on the official design then?answers on a postcard… :grimacing: :laughing:

That looks good can you post it without the door? I want to put it on my name plate. With my name of coarse.

I WILL PUT THE DESIGN ON THE SITE ON FRIDAY OR SAT WHEN I GET BACK HOME,WITHOUT SAUCYBOAR5 ON IT, :smiley:

bugcos:
[zb] What countrys that from then■■? :smiley:

I CAN JUST SEE VOSA NOW,HAVE A PG9, FOR DISPLAYING A FAKE COUNTRY,LOL :unamused:

saucyboar5:

bugcos:
[zb] What countrys that from then■■? :smiley:

I CAN JUST SEE VOSA NOW,HAVE A PG9, FOR DISPLAYING A FAKE COUNTRY,LOL :unamused:[/quot e]

“Bolloxnia ■■■■■■■■■■■

charliebear:
just have [zb] on a name plate. nobody else but trucknet members know what it means, and its simple so easy to spot

I think that’s inspired! :sunglasses:

Much as I love the idea of a proper “Trucknet” sticker, many employers wouldn’t allow it on their trucks and agency drivers would almost certainly not be allowed to put one one a vehicle.

Owner/drivers can have the full monty version (I wish I still had my truck!) and the rest of us can use [zb]. Brilliant! :slight_smile:

Could we have some [zb] stickers that can be moved from one vehicle to another, please?

charliebear:
just have [zb] on a name plate. nobody else but trucknet members know what it means, and its simple so easy to spot

Brilliant idea, I got my name plate already made up

word of advice if your going to put your user name on the trucknet uk logo and display it in your cab DONT SLAG OFF VOSA on here, they’ll see the user name, log onto web site with their lap top or they might remember what you wrote about them (VOSA) and take your truck apart peice by peice then say

"Nothing wrong afterall, thought that bolt right in the middle of the engine was a bit loose, but it wasn’t…here you go drive…"

at that point they hand you a haynes manual for a DAF/SCANIA/MERC and they go on their mery way with a big :laughing: :laughing: on their faces, leaving you with a engine in peices a haynes manual and not a lot else… :open_mouth: :exclamation: :exclamation: