We need a trucknet sticker for our trucks

ROG:

saucyboar5:
HOW ABOUT A STICKER FOR THE TRUCK, SO OTHER MEMBERS CAN ID YOU■■?

SORTED :smiley: :smiley:

NICE ONE MATE,LOL :smiley:

something like this

if people where intrested i obv would make a photoshop version and put there username for free!
it will be alot beter quality then that beter font and design etc.

heres one I did had to change the flag as I couldnt get a pic that would stay good quality when enlarged

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7240/truckxe0.jpg

heres a mini pic

whooshwhoosh:
why not have a sticker you could download(maybe rog or another able minded individual could do the honours)? :wink: print it off onto a4 paper,laminate n stick in window,size to your preference…AND ITS FREE! :laughing:

ROG:
Would a rectangular one (that could be printed off & laminated) which rested on the screen side of the dash without blocking any part of the drivers vision be any good or would it block the demist vents :question:

A thought - would bluetack hold it off the vents :question:

i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg10 … ruckss.jpg

i’ll print a few off tomorrow and laminate them at work to see what they look like.

i’ll let you know and if they look any good there will be one in an artic going between fareham and luton friday

Could also put name on it like this

got to be cut out

Giblsa:
i’ll print a few off tomorrow and laminate them at work to see what they look like.

i’ll let you know and if they look any good there will be one in an artic going between fareham and luton friday

Want a drivers mate?

DAF95XF:

Giblsa:

Want a drivers mate?

think its been cancelled mate. was told if i get a phone call its a go but not had one yet and they knock off at half 7 so doubt if i will be going. oh well, will have a lie in instead!

by the way, they come out crap on a black and white printer (i broke our colour printer as it wasnt working properly :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: and doesnt like being punched so now doesnt work at all! oops :blush: :blush: )

Joshh:
something like this

if people where intrested i obv would make a photoshop version and put there username for free!
it will be alot beter quality then that beter font and design etc.

hi josh. could design the trucknet logo on a black background for me with “Mr B” either above or below, big enough to fill a A4 sheet of paper.
thanks

IVE GOT MINE SORTED OUT ,KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR ME ,

Just do what i do, write zb in the dirt on the back of the trailer.

Still haven’t had a beep though.

saucyboar5:

that looks well!just need to agree on the official design then?answers on a postcard… :grimacing: :laughing:

bubsy06:
heres one I did had to change the flag as I couldnt get a pic that would stay good quality when enlarged

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

heres a mini pic

also a goodun,how would i put my user name on before printing?(computer illiterate) :blush:

whooshwhoosh:

saucyboar5:

that looks well!just need to agree on the official design then?answers on a postcard… :grimacing: :laughing:

That looks good can you post it without the door? I want to put it on my name plate. With my name of coarse.

any good?

I thought the door would distract vosa from the sign,lol,

just have [zb] on a name plate. nobody else but trucknet members know what it means, and its simple so easy to spot