We need a trucknet sticker for our trucks

HOW ABOUT A STICKER FOR THE TRUCK, SO OTHER MEMBERS CAN ID YOU■■?

Or to cover up the actros badge :laughing:

saucyboar5:

Dont give VOSA any more ammunition :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: But nice idea, give away in T&D perhaps…

saucyboar5:

SORTED :smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

saucyboar5:

SORTED :smiley: :smiley:

Thats one big sticker, i’m sure my boss wont mind me plastering the front of the truck with one of those :exclamation: :exclamation:

Semtex:
The TruckNet UK shop
Here you can purchase items with the TruckNet UK logo.
Some items are direct from the supplier, others we sell direct.
You must be a registered member to view this forum
Registration is Free
Click Here to Register
Registered members cannot start new topics in this forum, but can reply to existing topics
Stickers by www.321signs.co.uk

you could always try here :wink:

bubsy06:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reef:

Semtex:
The TruckNet UK shop
Here you can purchase items with the TruckNet UK logo.
Some items are direct from the supplier, others we sell direct.
You must be a registered member to view this forum
Registration is Free
Click Here to Register
Registered members cannot start new topics in this forum, but can reply to existing topics
Stickers by www.321signs.co.uk

you could always try here :wink:

I think that is a bit out of date now reef…unless someone can tell us otherwise.

Can it be made so it looks like a tax disc :laughing: :laughing:

Can I have one that has magnets on the back? as I work for an agency, I’m always changing units on a daily basis. :laughing: :laughing:

…and make it Hi Viz as well :smiley:

We used to have a member who was in printing or vehicle graphics business, i forget. He bought a Magnum for non -commercial use.
He made up a die & when he had offcuts of plastic left over used to run off some TN stickers & give them to us by request.

Don’t know if he’s still around?

If so maybe he would consider making some more, charging reasonable fee perhaps to cover postage & a small profit?

I’m sure most members who wanted one would be happy to pay £1 or so (through Paypal?)

Also, the magnetic one is defifately good idea as there are many of us who’s rides vary.

why not have a sticker you could download(maybe rog or another able minded individual could do the honours)? :wink: print it off onto a4 paper,laminate n stick in window,size to your preference…AND ITS FREE! :laughing:

If trucknet where to get them sorted and put on sale i would buy some of them :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of getting a name plate with trucknet logo on depends whether I can download good/BIG enough jpeg.

whooshwhoosh:
why not have a sticker you could download(maybe rog or another able minded individual could do the honours)? :wink: print it off onto a4 paper,laminate n stick in window,size to your preference…AND ITS FREE! :laughing:

something like this

saucyboar5:

You dant need one Karl I can spot that thing a mile off!!!

bugcos:

saucyboar5:

You dant need one Karl I can spot that thing a mile off!!!

tell me about it bug,lol

whooshwhoosh:

Would a rectangular one (that could be printed off & laminated) which rested on the screen side of the dash without blocking any part of the drivers vision be any good or would it block the demist vents :question:

bubsy06:

HEY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH MY JERKY MERC,ASK VOSA AT LIVERPOOL,NOSEY [zb]

auto censor dodge removed…Denis F