Vatican City

Whilst I was ejecting my digi card,my phone rang. Speaking to the missus and ejecting card at the same time,I manage to push the end of shift specify country button!

So, if anybody is in the Vatican City tonight,please feel free to stop next to the big green and white ASDA truck and say hello… :blush:

What a knob!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Make sure you get your night out allowance. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

joemaxi:
Speaking to the missus and ejecting card at the same time

Well, if you will try to multi-task…! :blush: :laughing:

joemaxi:
What a knob!!

The wrong one, apparently! :unamused:

Coat…Hat…!

All will be forgiven.

Bless you my son.

Ive heard the pope charges 50 notes for parking and you dont even get a meal voucher :open_mouth:

merc0447:
Ive heard the pope charges 50 notes for parking and you dont even get a meal voucher :open_mouth:

You do get wine and wafers though. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Tut tut tut… Cardinal sin that. You wanna watch that the Almighty doesn’t catch you.

When i say Almighty i mean Beverly Bell. :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone ever actually parked up in the Vatican.

I wouldnt have thought there would be much room for a lorry park,

Although there is a song with the line …

“Heres a truckstop instead of St.Peters”

Cant remember who its by though. (Think the beers sartingg toooo takke aaffect…hic…hic…hic ))))))0

toowise:

Cant remember who its by though. (Think the beers sartingg toooo takke aaffect…hic…hic…hic ))))))0

Man on the moon by REM!

toowise:

Yes, me! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Twice in fact, both times while delivering new studio equipment to Vatican Radio. On both occasions it was a two day job unloading the trailers and positioning the kit so we stayed overnight. Not a bad place to park but the night life wasn’t great. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I was dying to get stopped by the Italian Police with Vatican City as the starting place on my tacho but sadly it didn’t happen. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

joemaxi:

toowise:

Man on the moon by REM!

Cheers joe :smiley:

Hello, I have a delivery for “The Catholic Church Ltd” - 5 pallets of fresh young boys, still virgins.

Where you want me to put it?

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Dont joke about being stopped by Italian police…Ive been down here 20 days in Verona 5 installs,Teramo,Pescara and Bari…have had to pay fines twice…the bonus being both times by woman police officer(weyhey ■■■ on legs) but its like being interogated by Bridget Bardot and has cost me 120 euros so far…am leaving tomorrow thank God or whoever u kneel to (me the Bar)

Nomad1962:
Dont joke about being stopped by Italian police…

I’ve been stopped several times by them over the years, never paid a fine yet. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Have to say was smack bang in the middle of Verona parked on a square pedestrian area…nowhere else to park so they Had to Book me in there words…maybe it didnt help when they wanted 38 euros i gave em 40 and they had no change…i said keep it as a tip…they didnt see funny side when i said it was english humour…lol

orys:
Hello, I have a delivery for “The Catholic Church Ltd” - 5 pallets of fresh young boys, still virgins.

:open_mouth: bit far?

orys:

Appeals to my sick sense of humour!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Steve-o:

orys:

:open_mouth: bit far?

No, because its a joke, funny, a giggle in this hum drum world of ours…

Life…get.

Stevie, my father had that unit last night & it was still set to the vatican city :smiley:

Hutchie:
Stevie, my father had that unit last night & it was still set to the vatican city :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: He might have came into the chapel and said hello to me!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: