Van den bosch transport

dreva:

gogzy:
Okily I never once got lost when I was at vdb even with rubbish/wrong addresses we were given

you didnt last long then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That I can dispute, my addresses and references were always spot on, it was the same information the planners had and the accounts department sent directly to your screen, plus you could always ask for extra directions 24/7 by tappity talk

But if you don’t understand how foreign addresses work, then I can see how you may become confused. After all I spent hours looking on my European map for Hellas on my first long distance jobbie :blush:

Wheel Nut:

dreva:

gogzy:
Okily I never once got lost when I was at vdb even with rubbish/wrong addresses we were given

you didnt last long then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That I can dispute, my addresses and references were always spot on, it was the same information the planners had and the accounts department sent directly to your screen, plus you could always ask for extra directions 24/7 by tappity talk

But if you don’t understand how foreign addresses work, then I can see how you may become confused. After all I spent hours looking on my European map for Hellas on my first long distance jobbie :blush:

all i can say wheelnut to anyone who wants to try know your limits some on here dont :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

dreva:

gogzy:

yea well i got wrong address all the time, i know how foreign addresses work but when im blatently given the wrong address how is that my fault? then when asking your planner for help he tells you thats the right address…

but then again malc yo paint vdb as saints who do nothing wrong… :unamused:

well he did work there gogs :wink: :wink:

Well all I can say is it’s good to hear that some fella’s made a go of it and are still there doing the business :smiley: :smiley:

Youv’e either gotta be a singleton or have a very understanding partner back home to make the VDB shifts work out OK for yerselfs :exclamation: :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;

gogzy:
but then again malc yo paint vdb as saints who do nothing wrong… :unamused:

No mate. I could make your toes curl with some of the tricks they pulled, well not as VDB but a subsidiary :laughing:

Major Edit.

None of which will be shared on an open forum :laughing:

They know who they are. I am a Yorkshireman and speak as I find :grimacing:

first time on this forum for while makes interesting reading, some should keep there mouth shut about the money because we know what they had to do to earn it seen it." 7 days" do work in truck all week then 7th day in dutchmans truck who didnt get the shift because his rates are to high. Then along comes a greedy brit with no respect for “European Rules On driving” the i do it cause im desperate brigade . FACT . then they come on forum talking the job up about piz coffee and idiots who worked there previously. THE IDIOTS ARE THE ONES RUNNING BENT SCREWS JOB HERE AND OVER THERE TO. All for that wonderful week of lol. Cant comment on everyone who worked there but certainly seen it and people in glass houses theory applies to some desperate brits. And i aint ever worked for a company since i left school that so much of your working day was taken back leaving some drivers needing to do 7 days to make up the shortfall. IDIOTS

Round #… ? :laughing:

another 45 pages

From May to September :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
From May to September :laughing:

Joe Philpot’s reply is in the post the lucky zb. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How do European address’s work

kr79:
How do European address’s work

Well to use Wheelnuts’ example there can be language issues. In one post he refers to trying to find Hellas on the map. Greece to you and me!

triumph:
first time on this forum for while makes interesting reading, some should keep there mouth shut about the money because we know what they had to do to earn it seen it." 7 days" do work in truck all week then 7th day in dutchmans truck who didnt get the shift because his rates are to high. Then along comes a greedy brit with no respect for “European Rules On driving” the i do it cause im desperate brigade . FACT . then they come on forum talking the job up about piz coffee and idiots who worked there previously. THE IDIOTS ARE THE ONES RUNNING BENT SCREWS JOB HERE AND OVER THERE TO. All for that wonderful week of lol. Cant comment on everyone who worked there but certainly seen it and people in glass houses theory applies to some desperate brits. And i aint ever worked for a company since i left school that so much of your working day was taken back leaving some drivers needing to do 7 days to make up the shortfall. IDIOTS

i wondered what the text was about the other night :slight_smile:

Don’t even comment unless u have been and done it. I wish I never left. You get treated 100% better than here.

Most matches only last 12 rounds
DING DING ROUND 500
Been there done that and the company is ■■■■■■ the guys are sound though, i mean the other drivers, or at least 90% are anyway
I left and am now working for mesel driving a white van and making more in a week than WIND AND PISH pays for 3
YEEHHHHAAAAAAAAA get it up ye :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

bigsidney:
DING DING ROUND 500
Been there done that and the company is [zb], the guys are sound though, i mean the other drivers, or at least 90% are anyway
I left and am now working for mesel driving a white van and making more in a week than WIND AND PISH pays for 3
YEEHHHHAAAAAAAAA get it up ye :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

So why comment, it didn’t suit you, it suited others, hardly a company problem. I am still with Ravioli

Wheel Nut:

bigsidney:
DING DING ROUND 500
Been there done that and the company is [zb], the guys are sound though, i mean the other drivers, or at least 90% are anyway

So why comment, it didn’t suit you, it suited others, hardly a company problem. I am still with Ravioli

:laughing:

Wheel Nut:

bigsidney:
DING DING ROUND 500

My 3 y o Godson says when he wants a cooky: “Ben does not want cookies|” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Cos its a public forum and I can comment if I like thats why Eejit!!..
And nice to see your relationship is still working but do you really need to come on here and boast about it??

quote]

[/quote]