Van den bosch transport

rob, i dont really care anymore, if you want to be a Caravan Utilizing Normandic Traveller
and nose into other peoples business other than your own go ahead. you wouldnt be the first or the last person to nose into my private life.

i have no idea since im a boring old ■■■■

FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

gogzy:
rob, i dont really care anymore, if you want to be a Caravan Utilizing Normandic Traveller
and nose into other peoples business other than your own go ahead. you wouldnt be the first or the last person to nose into my private life.

How is it “nosing in other peoples business” when you spent several months in this thread telling us all how hard done by you were at VdB and how difficult it all was? You didn’t seem to care for people “nosing into my private life” then did you? :confused: If you start off sharing your experiences and stories and then suddenly stop, you can’t blame people for asking why. The fact that you are being so cagey about it all just naturally makes people even more inquisitive and wonder what went down. :confused:

gogzy:

i have no idea since im a boring old ■■■■

this should be removed on racist grounds.
it appears to be a racist comment towards Caravan Utilizing Normandic gypo types. :laughing:

And to people called Norman. Nomadic people probably aren’t likely to be upset though. Sorry. Taxi!

limeyphil:
Caravan Utilizing Normandic gypo types. :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Rob K:
How is it “nosing in other peoples business” when you spent several months in this thread telling us all how hard done by you were at VdB and how difficult it all was? You didn’t seem to care for people “nosing into my private life” then did you? :confused: If you start off sharing your experiences and stories and then suddenly stop, you can’t blame people for asking why. The fact that you are being so cagey about it all just naturally makes people even more inquisitive and wonder what went down. :confused:

Fair point.

Bit selfish if you ask me, not telling others of the potential pitfalls etc. C’mon Gogzy, tell us all about it - warts an’ all!!

:wink: :laughing:

mjbaron:

limeyphil:
Caravan Utilizing Normandic gypo types. :laughing:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Hell!! I really love this thread! :sunglasses: It Flares up every few months!! :laughing:

So who else is still there then? Who is still enjoying it? Who hates it? Who has left?

Come on, VdB received so much praise from tons of members for being such an outstanding company that could do no wrong, so why has all the chit chat dried up and everyone is keeping quiet? :open_mouth:

Maybe the management have had a word about people slagging off the company. And your down the road quickly.

Robertthegreat:
Maybe the management have had a word about people slagging off the company. And your down the road quickly.

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

Oscar Wilde
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)

I’m still at Vdb (started May last year) and all going well. I wont deny it took a good few months to ‘settle in’ and learn the job, but now things are a lot easier. There are quite a few brits here although i don’t think many are on Trucknet. To be honest a lot of the guys who left last year were not cut out for european work at all, nothing to do with working for a dutch company or Vdb in particular. Will try to get some photos uploaded and maybe a diary soon for anyone thats interested.

darwin:
I’m still at Vdb (started May last year) and all going well. I wont deny it took a good few months to ‘settle in’ and learn the job, but now things are a lot easier. There are quite a few brits here although i don’t think many are on Trucknet. To be honest a lot of the guys who left last year were not cut out for european work at all, nothing to do with working for a dutch company or Vdb in particular. Will try to get some photos uploaded and maybe a diary soon for anyone thats interested.

I stayed for my 6 month contract. had some family problems ■■■■■. 3 weeks away was ok to start with but did get hard closer to the end missed my kids mostly. The money was ok work was good no problems with VDB i would go back in a minute. People are just love to gossip and want to here all the Horror stories. Sorry none here you will just have to make them up again :smiley:

I’m still there, 1 year this month, no complaints really, yes the 3 weeks away are hard but the full week off almost makes up for it. VDB are a good firm to work for compared to UK companies of simillar size. Your not just a number. Any problems you may have, they do try and sort them.

Not saying it has all been plain sailing, there have been some problems but on the whole nothing to dramatic or serious.

You name a british company where your planner makes you a coffee when your in the office?

I’ll concur with Richard,most of the ones who left couldn’t hack the 3 weeks or the euro driving, and some where just idiots. :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley:

So are vdb busy at the moment? Any ideas when they might be taking on drivers again?

Dogtanian:
So are vdb busy at the moment? Any ideas when they might be taking on drivers again?

Why don’t you contact Frans, caladonian something or other. If you look hard enough you’ll find his contact details.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
I’m still there, 1 year this month, no complaints really, yes the 3 weeks away are hard but the full week off almost makes up for it. VDB are a good firm to work for compared to UK companies of simillar size. Your not just a number. Any problems you may have, they do try and sort them.

Not saying it has all been plain sailing, there have been some problems but on the whole nothing to dramatic or serious.

You name a british company where your planner makes you a coffee when your in the office?

I’ll concur with Richard,most of the ones who left couldn’t hack the 3 weeks or the euro driving, and some where just idiots. :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Are you fluent in Dutch and German yet?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m capable of making my own Coffee, but for those that can’t that’s good news I 'spose. :laughing:
Still gutted I wasn’t good enough, least I gave it a shot. :unamused:

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Are you fluent in Dutch and German yet?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m capable of making my own Coffee, but for those that can’t that’s good news I 'spose. :laughing:
Still gutted I wasn’t good enough, least I gave it a shot. :unamused:

Not fluent, but undertand enough to have a small conversation in German, and can understand the gist of what is being said to me in dutch.

Can make my own coffee but it’s nice to be offered a coffee instead of the pish you have to pay for over here

Rob K:
If you start off sharing your experiences and stories and then suddenly stop, you can’t blame people for asking why. The fact that you are being so cagey about it all just naturally makes people even more inquisitive and wonder what went down. :confused:

which reminds me of ianygn and his mysterious fire. i wonder if his trailer is still in bulgaria. :smiling_imp:

I’m interested in diary from VDB :slight_smile: