Van den bosch transport

caledoniandream:
Patterson tankers, no VdB took them over, they put another Dutch Manager in, and I left, because I can only listen to a certain amount of crap :grimacing:

Me too, and I missed your bloody party.

Can’t do enough for a good boss or a bad one come to that. The nameless Dutchman is purporting to be a Logistics Consultant I believe :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

caledoniandream:
Patterson tankers, no VdB took them over, they put another Dutch Manager in, and I left, because I can only listen to a certain amount of crap :grimacing:

Me too, and I missed your bloody party.

Can’t do enough for a good boss or a bad one come to that. The nameless Dutchman is purporting to be a Logistics Consultant I believe :stuck_out_tongue:

mr muggins here went down with the ship :smiley:

manowar:

dinosteveus1:

manowar:

dessy:
Anyone still on for VDB? :grimacing:

I’m on the boat at the moment on my way to Erp, for some more “fun” :smiley:

How long’s that, 7 months? :smiley: Still enjoying it?

Yep thanks. The work’s good on the whole. There’s some room for improvement with VDB, but they’re far from being the worst bunch to work for. Things have been running along fairly well.

Honest :wink: I wasn’t taking the pish!! Just noticed a few of the Scotch lads that were on there last year are now back in Scotland on Agency!!!

dessy:

manowar:

dinosteveus1:

manowar:

dessy:
Anyone still on for VDB? :grimacing:

I’m on the boat at the moment on my way to Erp, for some more “fun” :smiley:

How long’s that, 7 months? :smiley: Still enjoying it?

Yep thanks. The work’s good on the whole. There’s some room for improvement with VDB, but they’re far from being the worst bunch to work for. Things have been running along fairly well.

Honest :wink: I wasn’t taking the pish!! Just noticed a few of the Scotch lads that were on there last year are now back in Scotland on Agency!!!

That will be me then!!! :smiley: I was there for almost 6 months. I would still be there like my mate Jock. :slight_smile: :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

So what is the latest news from VdB Transport? Who is still working there? Who has left? Who has been sacked? :open_mouth:

Is gogzy still there? I read a post from him recently that he was now working for Tesco. :confused:

Rob K:

So what is the latest news from VdB Transport? Who is still working there? Who has left? Who has been sacked? :open_mouth:

Is gogzy still there? I read a post from him recently that he was now working for Tesco. :confused:

Rob we thought this one was well and truley put to bed

lol, wakey wakey, not anymore it’s not lol

Actually, I’m now out of work, wonder if it’s worth applying… DISCUSS :slight_smile:

waynedl:
lol, wakey wakey, not anymore it’s not lol

Actually, I’m now out of work, wonder if it’s worth applying… DISCUSS :slight_smile:

Leave it lol

OMG you have read my mind RobK :open_mouth: :wink: I was only thinking the same thing on Sunday when I was on my way down to Bournemouth.

Think ‘Gogzy’ had to be medivac’d back to the UK due to malnutrition but who knowz :question: :question: I did ask a while back but got no response :cry: :cry: :wink:

Anyways it would be really interesting to find out who is still there and who has moved on :question: :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Rob K:

Tesco huh? i wont go back there till they start paying decent money and giving a basic 8 hour day again

been almost 18 months since i drove one of them. as for me, im doing my own thing now, some people know the rest of you wont know because i cant be arsed with some of you lot

might i add where you read this rob since i havnt let slip to anyone on here where i am

gogzy:

Rob K:

Tesco huh? i wont go back there till they start paying decent money and giving a basic 8 hour day again

been almost 18 months since i drove one of them. as for me, im doing my own thing now, some people know the rest of you wont know because i cant be arsed with some of you lot

might i add where you read this rob since i havnt let slip to anyone on here where i am

Sorry the confusion then. But in this post from you on 19 March 2011, you are talking in the present tense as a Tesco driver, so did you go back and now jacked again? Confusing…

gogzy:
Not really I do my run as told by my time sheet. I’m usually on the motorway anyway so flat out,I also have a train to meet on the way back on my run so can’t just dillygaf around, plus I get paid for the full shift even if I finish an hour early.

Why did you leave VdB anyway? Did you get sick of it? I remember you weren’t enjoying it too much.

Rob K:

gogzy:

Rob K:

Sorry the confusion then. But in this post from you on 19 March 2011, you are talking in the present tense as a Tesco driver, so did you go back and now jacked again? Confusing…

gogzy:
Not really I do my run as told by my time sheet. I’m usually on the motorway anyway so flat out,I also have a train to meet on the way back on my run so can’t just dillygaf around, plus I get paid for the full shift even if I finish an hour early.

Why did you leave VdB anyway? Did you get sick of it? I remember you weren’t enjoying it too much.

i was talking in past tense when i last worked their back in 2009

gogzy:
i was talking in past tense when i last worked their back in 2009

Okay :confused: . Guess we have different understandings of past and present tenses then. :open_mouth:

gogzy:
Not really I did my run as told by my time sheet. I was usually on the motorway anyway so flat out,I also had a train to meet on the way back on my run so couldn’t just dillygaf around, plus I got paid for the full shift even if I finished an hour early.

^ would’ve made more sense. :bulb:

Gogzy. I have noticed you have a stalker on these forums, only a couple of posts but I wondered if it was your nemesis from Scotland :unamused:

I HAS A STALKER :smiley:

Seriously who’d want to stalk me lol

Rob K:

gogzy:

Rob K:

gogzy:

I asked him that a while back and got ignored like you!

44 Tonne Ton:

Fishy…

Might have to send Frans a PM to find out what he’s trying to cover up. :bulb:

Rob K:

44 Tonne Ton:

Fishy…

what business is it of yours why i left VDB? this is why im not saying anything because it is none of yours or anyones on this forums business. im not trying to hide anything i just dont plast.er my life on here anymore to get judge by you lot

Rob K:

44 Tonne Ton:

Fishy…

I heard from a very reliable source they told him not to go back, somthing about not being up to the job :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley:

gogzy:

Rob K:

44 Tonne Ton:

Fishy…

what business is it of yours why i left VDB? this is why im not saying anything because it is none of yours or anyones on this forums business. im not trying to hide anything i just dont plast.er my life on here anymore to get judge by you lot

:open_mouth: So reading between the lines and seeing your tetchiness it’s safe to say that you didn’t leave of your own accord. :smiley: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: