Van den bosch transport

i have to correct you wheel nut, but its a daf not a ginaf, same thing really

IMG_0364.JPG

gogzy:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjijclbJ … re=related

This is another one owned by the Neighbours, did someone mention specsavers on this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I was sent the photo by your glorious leader. Ginaf build Dakar Trucks using Daf parts

Probably known as badge engineering, like MG and Austin.

The fastest truck ever built :wink:

ginaf.nl/index.php?id=271&L=1

Wheel Nut:

gogzy:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjijclbJ … re=related

This is another one owned by the Neighbours, did someone mention specsavers on this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

yes thats a promo for de rooy, and yes they have used dafs/ginafs for rallying before, but if you would care to look at the picture i posted

wheelnut,did you have to borrow the equipment by any chance ? :unamused: oh,and harri the german,did he speak english ? :slight_smile:

glenman:
wheelnut,did you have to borrow the equipment by any chance ? :unamused: oh,and harri the german,did he speak english ? :slight_smile:

I carried all my own fittings, signed for when I started and looked after until I handed that truck back and got another one. Has that changed?

I think on the day in Donnery there were 5 of us from VDB, surprisingly a couple of Dutch guys arrived so we all chatted in trucking speak. I do remember one other English guy driving a German truck helping Harri out with difficult words

Hmmmmmmm neither wonder I never lasted at VdB, do you see how fast those guys at Ginaf work!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
They built an 8 wheeler twin steer in under 2 min, pretty amazin really :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I just wonder if im the only one who noticed but was the De Rooy truck in reverse■■?

)

gogzy:
and what you dont realise is i was away alot longer with transam than vdb

Really? I wasn’t aware you stayed there long enough to be away…

gogzy:
but whatever

The universal “I don’t want to answer because I have no answer” line from stroppy young people… :laughing: :laughing:

We have all stuck with this thread, RobK included, because we do know what you say the problem is, or should I say problems are…

All the time you are banging on that VDB do this and VDB do that. Has it not occurred to you that the problem is actually, quite possibly, yours and not theirs? Other people say they are happy, and you go right on at them about the firm being wrong. Take the blinkers off, look around you and see the world as it really is. There is nothing perfect out there, (except me, Vas, Wnut and a couple of others :grimacing: :grimacing: ) so either pick your toys up and get over it or go back to driving for the agencies.

Wheel Nut:

This is us parked in Donnery for the weekend, Harri is a German driver from Cottbus, we sat in his lorry with several flaschen and watched the German Grand Prix from Hockenheim. (Schumacher Won) My first experience of a DVBT stick. I bought one soon after.

0663…Isn’t that the very same one you have been driving Gogzy?

yep, its not that clean these days.

bobthedog:

There is nothing perfect out there, (except me, Vas, Wnut and a couple of others )

I must be on that list of a couple of others! :laughing: :laughing: Crimbo card on its way with a big X enclosed :wink:

Of course you are, Sam. I didn’t think I needed to embarrass you by using your name…

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Bump

So whats happening with the VDB boys? Too busy working to post? :smiley:

daleyboy:
Bump

Shh, we are trying to keep this thread curryfart free :wink:

Wheel Nut:

daleyboy:
Bump

Shh, we are trying to keep this thread curryfart free :wink:

LOL

Message to curryfart, keep moving nothing to see here, they are all 6x2’s

^^^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only 670 posts until switchlogic buys lunch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If he is buying I have a KOBE STEAK PLEASE medium done frys and black truffle
with a small side salad, and for Dessert apple crumble & custard PLEASE :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Switch is never going to buy lunch. Someone told me he was so tight, if you shoved a lump a coal up his ■■■ in two weeks you would have a diamond. :laughing:

Thats the rumour anyway :wink:

daleyboy:
Switch is never going to buy lunch. Someone told me he was so tight, if you shoved a lump a coal up his ■■■ in two weeks you would have a diamond. :laughing:

God if only that were true, I wouldn’t be so broke!

switchlogic:

daleyboy:

God if only that were true, I wouldn’t be so broke!

:laughing: :laughing: