Van den bosch transport

1296?

dinosteveus1:

Wheel Nut:

Buycrider:
Now then Square eyes, :laughing: :laughing: (TramperJon to his mates). Did you get in touch with VdB,s UK rep. “caledoniandream” as I suggested. :wink: :wink: Give it a whirl. He can only say ZB-off. But being Dutch, I very much doubt it.

I.m 1 of those I,s that DIno has the problems wIth. :cry: :cry:

I think you are a “When I”, rather than an “I am” though.

I think publishing the VDB folder on here would be a good idea :laughing:

Clause 3.
During the employment, the employee is subject to a degree of confidentiality with regard to everything that comes to his knowledge in connection with the business and interests of the employer by means of these Company Regulations, the Drivers Manual and the performance of his duties. In the event of breach of this clause the employer has the right to demand full compensation for any damage suffered.

When new drivers signed for the driver manual, did they notice the promise to hand it in if they left? :laughing:

WTF are you saying?
I never offered to publish it on here and there’s no way I’m gonna scan every page, there’s loads of it :unamused: .

You are so touchy Steve. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently■■? :stuck_out_tongue:

dinosteveus1:
It seems to me that vdb have come out pretty well from this thread, it’s a great advert for them, getting bumped to the top all the time. This kind of advertising is priceless and all the ‘help’ and ‘advise’ from some ‘When I’s’ seems to have got lost in the crap that’s also been posted.
Unless a post is directed at me I’m out of here, I still have the ‘folder’ that vdb hand out, this has details of the computer thingy and other stuff. If anybody want to have a look at it I’ll scan and email it or for the cost of Postage I’ll post it. It’s big and quite heavy.

What is 1296?

Wasn’t that the year we solved the problem of William Wallaces’ low ceiling by hacking his head off? :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
You are so touchy Steve. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently■■? :stuck_out_tongue:

I get so fed up of this constant BS aimed at me, a lot of it comes from you. It ■■■■■■ me off sometimes, life’s hard enough without this [zb] to put up with every [zb] day. :unamused:
As for my BP, wind ya neck in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Forum Rule #3. Please don’t dodge the auto-censor. dd.

Wheel Nut:

bedgar047:

bedgar047:
Well did anyone actually have a interview ?..

Who’s going to be parked up for your 24Hr / 45 Hr weekend rest for £19.60 Night out expenses…NOTHING ELSE

I wonder how much the Dutchmen are getting paid ?

Has anybody ever asked / quizzed any of the Dutch drivers what they are getting paid for a wage & expenses plus weekends away !!!

You are behind the times, Dutch & Belgium drivers being away for the weekend are very few and far between nowadays.

Exactly, and the reason being ? !!!..MONEY

bedgar047:

Wheel Nut:

bedgar047:

bedgar047:
Well did anyone actually have a interview ?..

Who’s going to be parked up for your 24Hr / 45 Hr weekend rest for £19.60 Night out expenses…NOTHING ELSE

I wonder how much the Dutchmen are getting paid ?

Has anybody ever asked / quizzed any of the Dutch drivers what they are getting paid for a wage & expenses plus weekends away !!!

You are behind the times, Dutch & Belgium drivers being away for the weekend are very few and far between nowadays.

Cause they ain’t daft

Exactly, and the reason being ? !!!..MONEY

dinosteveus1:

Wheel Nut:

I get so fed up of this constant BS aimed at me, a lot of it comes from you. It ■■■■■■ me off sometimes, life’s hard enough without this [zb] to put up with every [zb] day. :unamused:

I was in the process of amending it :unamused:

Soz Dave :blush:

WNut, soz, I’m having a crappy day and this don’t help. :blush: :blush: :blush:

rowson85:
I am flying out there tommoro afternoon not sure of any other new starters at the moment tho :open_mouth: a little nervous about it but excited aswell

■■

dinosteveus1:

Wheel Nut:

“wind ya neck in”. A perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black me thinks :neutral_face:

been followin this thread and in the last few weeks it seems to been goin from side to side, tone of it changin all the time… of course, somethings said in here has been truthful but yet again some things… …well, I guess everyone has their own view…

anyway, there’s still bunch of us in here and been here for awhile. I’m not saying that we don’t have any problems but hey, tell me a transport company which doesn’t have ANY problems. And yet again the problems that we got are been reviewed and hopefully sorted asap. personally I’ve enjoyed the work itself, reckon I wouldn’t be here anymore if I wouldn’t. I never got any chance in UK even as van driver althou I had about 8years of drivin experience… …but yet again, maybe employees and agencies in there thought I’m not good enough cause been drivin ‘on the wrong side of the road’… VDB gave me a change and durin last months I’ve seen so many new places, spent weekends in unforgettable cities and have gotten a lots of memories to take with me when I eventually depart with VDB. of course, it’s been helpin me that I’ve been a bit ‘different’ than other UK drivers and been on the road for longer periods and that way gotten more full weekend breaks.

nevertheless, at least for me, this work has suited well and has been really interesting. I’ve always said that being an overseas driver isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle…

bobthedog:
Akaday… a brief synopsis…

Gogzy complained that the germans were rude, but then admitted that he would not waste his time learning another european language. He is also suggesting that VDB are only surviving by stealing money from british drivers…

Dinosteveus is, indeed, still complaining, or was but has since gone quiet.

Nobody really knows what Triumph is saying… his english is not so good, but stealing money seems to appear there sometimes, as best I can tell.

Wheelnut, Vas, Myself and a couple of others have tried pointing out that the UK and the Netherlands are actually different countries with different points of view…

And Rob K has pretty much got too bored to look anymore… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kr79, So would I.

You got that right Rob. First time I’ve looked in since last w/e. It’s become very stale and YAWN.

Wheel Nut:

dinosteveus1:
It seems to me that vdb have come out pretty well from this thread, it’s a great advert for them, getting bumped to the top all the time. This kind of advertising is priceless and all the ‘help’ and ‘advise’ from some ‘When I’s’ seems to have got lost in the crap that’s also been posted.
Unless a post is directed at me I’m out of here, I still have the ‘folder’ that vdb hand out, this has details of the computer thingy and other stuff. If anybody want to have a look at it I’ll scan and email it or for the cost of Postage I’ll post it. It’s big and quite heavy.

He’s like a fly round [zb] - can’t keep away. :laughing:

You still keeping this thread going, Rob?

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

gogzy:
[Cause they ain’t daft

May not have occurred to you, but it is quite probably easier for them to go home. Chances are they are getting loads back to Erp, as I suspect you do.

Gawd, is there nothing you do like out there? Hell, on Transam you could have been away for months… Just as well you didn’t stay there, either.

bobthedog:

gogzy:
[Cause they ain’t daft

May not have occurred to you, but it is quite probably easier for them to go home. Chances are they are getting loads back to Erp, as I suspect you do.

Gawd, is there nothing you do like out there? Hell, on Transam you could have been away for months… Just as well you didn’t stay there, either.

and what you dont realise is i was away alot longer with transam than vdb, so being away isnt the problem. but whatever

so being away isn’t the problem,its just you then …

glenman:
so being away isn’t the problem,its just you then …

you obviously havnt been reading have you, i suggest you get down to specsavers.

i’ve probably read it more carefully and understand it more than you ! :slight_smile:

Clearly since you don’t know what my problem is even though it’s clearly in this thread

Now now lads, before the next 45 pages I shall show you what the equipment looks like and how we looked after it.

We spent a little bit of time away from home, and met many other great drivers.

This is us parked in Donnery for the weekend, Harri is a German driver from Cottbus, we sat in his lorry with several flaschen and watched the German Grand Prix from Hockenheim. (Schumacher Won) My first experience of a DVBT stick. I bought one soon after.

The majority of the fleet is Volvo.

But here is the bosses Ginaf showing off with it’s lifting axles. :laughing: