Van den bosch transport

Another truck and trailer was duly dispatched and the driver was sent on his merry way

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?uhddtn
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.
Paaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyy

Deleted, bad taste, sorry Ade

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?3mnhe0
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

I like the translation…A truck lies down! :grimacing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Deleted, bad taste, sorry Ade

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?3mnhe0
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

:wink:

Christ, this thread is still goin on… …heaps of ■■■■■■■■ thou…

I assume things back in Erp are about the same since I left about 1,5yrs ago, just wonderin how many Brits are still there…

When it comes to myself, after VDB been here and there, back in Scandinavia, did a ‘tour’ in OZ and now startin my next job in NZ. :sunglasses:

hi mate,was a vbd driver working out of Erp ,noprobles at all.problems started when thay took over pattersons,just lost my job in uk somight look to go back will have to call frans.good luck

Dodgy Google Translation:
Van den Bosch Transport Netherlands flies every Sunday from Berlin and from Eindhoven Airport Hungarian and East German drivers. Van den Bosch Transport leave these drivers against foreign wages and working drive. And dives below the Dutch collective haulage by. FNV calls to these drivers at Van den Bosch payment according to the Dutch collective Occupation Freight demanding.

Edwin Atema of FNV: "With bus loads simultaneously, Van den Bosch Transport Eastern European drivers to and from the Netherlands to work at much worse, foreign wages and working conditions. They do the work that formerly the Dutch drivers against the Dutch employment services. the Dutch drivers are bullied or dismissed, while over Germany just new German drivers are adopted. "

Came across this on yootoob :open_mouth:

billybigrig:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NaqMmMHIM

Van den Bosch Transport Netherlands flies every Sunday from Berlin and from Eindhoven Airport Hungarian and East German drivers. Van den Bosch Transport leave these drivers against foreign wages and working drive. And dives below the Dutch collective haulage by. FNV calls to these drivers at Van den Bosch payment according to the Dutch collective Occupation Freight demanding.

Edwin Atema of FNV: "With bus loads simultaneously, Van den Bosch Transport Eastern European drivers to and from the Netherlands to work at much worse, foreign wages and working conditions. They do the work that formerly the Dutch drivers against the Dutch employment services. the Dutch drivers are bullied or dismissed, while over Germany just new German drivers are adopted. "

Its all lies I tell ya :laughing:

I havent heard one Dutch born driver say anything positive about VDB , to be fair its not just VDB who are doing this , there are alot of Dutch big companies running two eastern blocers in a cab.

And please dont mention " Auf Wiedersehen, Pet" and british builders :laughing:

Saw one two nights running park on A142 thought i would keep this thread going!!

Norfolknewbie:
Saw one two nights running park on A142 thought i would keep this thread going!!

Its done its time…let it die :wink:

billybigrig:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NaqMmMHIM

Looks like an advert for “Rent a Thug”. I’ve seen tidier looking tramps begging on the street.

Been meaning to ask … like many in Yorkshire, I did a stint @ Pattersons … tramping in an FL10 :unamused: … actually I enjoyed my time there … dropping trl for the shunter to load over-night @ Anglia Oils - then parking on the quayside watching North Sea Ferries going out :smiley: … doing “self-clean” @ Van De Burgh Purfleet :wink:

It was a good job … working for £2.67 p/hr :unamused: … 1 hr to tip / 1hr to wash / 1 hr to load / 1 hr each 40 km drive … time sheet would be 100+ hrs :laughing: :laughing:

Just curious as to what VDB did at Pattersons, after they took over, that resulted in the demise :question: :question:

Once got told by another driver … you couldn’t call yourself a “proper” driver in Yorkshire … if you hadn’t done a “sentence” @ Pattersons :laughing: :laughing:

The Rustler:
Been meaning to ask … like many in Yorkshire, I did a stint @ Pattersons … tramping in an FL10 :unamused: … actually I enjoyed my time there … dropping trl for the shunter to load over-night @ Anglia Oils - then parking on the quayside watching North Sea Ferries going out :smiley: … doing “self-clean” @ Van De Burgh Purfleet :wink:

It was a good job … working for £2.67 p/hr :unamused: … 1 hr to tip / 1hr to wash / 1 hr to load / 1 hr each 40 km drive … time sheet would be 100+ hrs :laughing: :laughing:

Just curious as to what VDB did at Pattersons, after they took over, that resulted in the demise :question: :question:

Once got told by another driver … you couldn’t call yourself a “proper” driver in Yorkshire … if you hadn’t done a “sentence” @ Pattersons :laughing: :laughing:

Aye, them w’or days me lad :laughing:

Can you remember when Pattersons made the James Whale Radio Show?

Wheel Nut:

The Rustler:

Wasn’t that summat about he ( James Whale ) couldn’t “keep up” with a Patterson wagon on the M1 :laughing:

The Rustler:

Wheel Nut:

The Rustler:

Yes I think the lorry was almost pushing him to start with. Best free advertising Sara ever got :laughing:

Wasn’t that summat about he ( James Whale ) couldn’t “keep up” with a Patterson wagon on the M1 :laughing:

Does postman pat still drive for VDB?

Worked for the Dutch (DE ROY) great company if you dont like sleepin.Thats why all their trucks are now flagged Lithuanian or Polish.Mate of mine worked for that other bloody cowboy outfit Brit European out of Rotterdam first thing they did was confiscate his sleeping bag.

Bunch of [zb] shysters be warned.

Bking:
Worked for the Dutch (DE ROY) great company if you dont like sleepin.Thats why all their trucks are now flagged Lithuanian or Polish.Mate of mine worked for that other bloody cowboy outfit Brit European out of Rotterdam first thing they did was confiscate his sleeping bag.

Bunch of [zb] shysters be warned.

Was that the De Rooy with orange truck transporters ? do you know if the outfit, same name, with the blue motors/tauts are the same co, and if they too employ out based Brit drivers. Brit Euro run out of Zeebrugge not Rotterdam (unless you are going back a lot of years) as for cowboys :open_mouth: they were always ok when I worked there.

Bking:

Bunch of ■■■■■ shysters be warned.

a mate of mine worked for DE ROY. spain to leyland every week. they wouldn’t let the drivers use the facilities at the depot in spain. he ended up taking a dump in the yard at the back of the truck. the boss went ape [zb].
beverley bell ended up having words with them. they had to put showers, toilets and a rest room in at leyland.
but that wasn’t company decency, they were forced to do it.

limeyphil:
beverley bell ended up having words with them. they had to put showers, toilets and a rest room in at leyland.
but that wasn’t company decency, they were forced to do it.

What are the regs Phil for drivers facilities at operating centres, and do they have to be maintained to a certain standard?..just curious :wink: .