Van den bosch transport

gogzy:

caledoniandream:

gogzy:

glenman:
it does seem to be the driver that cant hack it,correct.

cant hack it? wtf are you on about/ have you not read its all about money, they want the work done they pay for it,

you ask frans if there has been any complaints about me doing the physical job or any major problems and the answer will be no, there has been minor problems which have been sorted.

but im sorry but who the {zb} is going to work for free just because thats how it is after being told you can top up your wages for doing things that aint exactly legal? if they pay the wages they get the work, but as i said the other night which i still havnt got a reply from mr van hoof, they started mixing the product because thats how they do it now what would happen if i turned round to them after soo long and said

nope dont want it till the morning now?

im pretty sure my planner would be on the phone or the computer to tell me to load that night.

and btw okey your wrong about the wages i took home £1645 this month so your estimate is way off, but granted my wages are wrong not like ill see that money anyway

Gogzy, so you handed your notice in than??
I wouldn’t want to work for free, no way.
And no I wouldn’t even have asked them to make the load ready, as you knew before how long it would take to mix the load (see you own BC message of that day)
On your salary i will dive into that on Monday and will publish here what was wrong if there was anything wrong

i never knew how long it would take because i never knew they had to mix it,

Did it not cross you mind to ask? Or to tell the customer how much time you had left and asked if they could physically have you out of the gate by then? Is that not pretty basic stuff?

dinosteveus1:

Rob K:

dinosteveus1:

Rob K:
You’ve moved on!!! Are you for real? You don’t know the [zb] meaning of the phrase. All you’ve done since you got sacked is sit on this thread munching your huge bag of sour grapes and moaned non-stop.

WOW, Phil you’ve posted more bile to go along with all your other troll posts. If YOU don’t like what I post naff off, nobody is asking you to read them or respond. Just like your bile like posts, I’m free to post what I want so ‘do one’ if ya don’t like it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So in actual fact you are full of [zb] and haven’t moved on at all. More grapes kid?

Yes Phil, whatever you say Phil, 3 bags full Phil. Arse :unamused:

Who’s Phil? And it you’ve moved on, why are you still posting on this thread? :confused:

Lucy:
And it you’ve moved on, why are you still posting on this thread? :confused:

Cos I can :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You could assume that the Brits are the new Polish, slightly more expensive, but a much better driver where everybody on the continent can have a normal conversation with.
Lets be honest what would you do? Be British, Buy British and only work for a British company… if they have any work, or stop being un-employed and work for a Continental company?
Because they are Continental doesn’t make any company worse than a British company, (how many British companies break the rules??) :blush:
There is so much assumption in Britain that everything from the Continent must be bad, that we are digging our own grave.
(if British Leyland and the British Motorbike manufactures hadn’t assumed that the “Brits” wouldn’t buy any of this assumed Japanese “crap” we would still have a healthy car industrie because they would have pulled there socks up)

God save the Queen, but let us all look after ourselves, and preferbaly with an open mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

great point but lets not forget hinkley bikes british right up there again. But your right brits have seen downfall of many industries here and our countries [zb]
[/quote]
Along with Norton 5 miles down the road from me, at least we can agree on something Triumph :laughing:

Bob. Lets remember one thing though the 6 week inspection is not EU legislation, it is belt and braces spannering from DFT, VOSA, Traffic Commissioners and the good old ministry. The Brits and Poles will be hotfooting it down to De Rooys yard now they have got their UK operator licence back

dinosteveus1:

Lucy:

Fair comment. Just remember it makes your assertion that you’re not bothered any more a little harder to believe, rightly or wrongly, is all. :wink:

Frans, I tried to contact you from Erp and you didn’t answer my call, you replied to my text 8 hours later saying there was nothing you could do to ‘help me’.
Who do these guys contact if they have a ‘problem’? You? HR guy? Planner?

Lucy:

dinosteveus1:

Lucy:

Fair comment. Just remember it makes your assertion that you’re not bothered any more a little harder to believe, rightly or wrongly, is all. :wink:

Why am I going to be bothered, it happened. I’ve got a job doing what I love, driving an Articulated wagon. My ADR gets used and that’s it.
I’ve been involved in this thread and some of the Members from near the beginning, why wouldn’t I continue to be involved in it just cos VdB gave me the boot. What I say is just as relevant as anybody else’s reply who isn’t / hasn’t been employed by them, Yes?

caledoniandream:
Gary, you didn’t knoiw that you where employed by UK company■■?

But you got paid in the UK, I did the interview, gave you my Business card to send all the details too.

Your Payslip says: VdB Ltd on it, but it never appeared to you that you where employed iin the UK■■?

You claim, that I made you promisses what didn’t get fulfilled. but you didn’t come back to me??

Is that what you always do Gary■■? Buy a new Toyota and go to the Vauxhall dealer for the waranty■■?

WHY :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

You have made big mistake with that one, all details went to thijs in Erp as requested, only time i seen you was interview and thats it . thijs definately seemed senior member at the interview asking for all docs be emailed to him FACT.you try to take mick talk sence, you and your h.r manager gave me cards we never seen you. its not what i usualy do would not buy toyota or vauxhall both ■■■■, but thanks for letting me know that after over a month of asking questions of the man that at the interview offered me the job, words from his mouth, that i was only speaking to the monkey not the organ grinder. how silly of me i should have went to office in Birmingham rather than the place i worked …FOR what probably to be told same WEVE HAD YOU MATE YOU BE WORKING FOR NOWT A BIT AND WERE KEEPING IT LOL. In our country h.r manager carries some athourity no point telling me now. YOUR TRYING TO DISCREDIT STORIES FROM ME AND FEW OTHERS BUT IT HELPS DISTRACT FORUM FROM WHAT WE FOUND OUT ABOUT VDB YOU ARE RIPPING US OF BIGTIME AND KEEPING CASH , MAYBE TO FUND OUR FLIGHTS…

triumph:

caledoniandream:
Gary, you didn’t knoiw that you where employed by UK company■■?

But you got paid in the UK, I did the interview, gave you my Business card to send all the details too.

Your Payslip says: VdB Ltd on it, but it never appeared to you that you where employed iin the UK■■?

You claim, that I made you promisses what didn’t get fulfilled. but you didn’t come back to me??

Is that what you always do Gary■■? Buy a new Toyota and go to the Vauxhall dealer for the waranty■■?

WHY :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

You have made big mistake with that one, all details went to thijs in Erp as requested, only time i seen you was interview and thats it . thijs definately seemed senior member at the interview asking for all docs be emailed to him FACT.you try to take mick talk sence, you and your h.r manager gave me cards we never seen you. its not what i usualy do would not buy toyota or vauxhall both [zb], but thanks for letting me know that after over a month of asking questions of the man that at the interview offered me the job, words from his mouth, that i was only speaking to the monkey not the organ grinder. how silly of me i should have went to office in Birmingham rather than the place i worked …FOR what probably to be told same WEVE HAD YOU MATE YOU BE WORKING FOR NOWT A BIT AND WERE KEEPING IT LOL. In our country h.r manager carries some athourity no point telling me now. YOUR TRYING TO DISCREDIT STORIES FROM ME AND FEW OTHERS BUT IT HELPS DISTRACT FORUM FROM WHAT WE FOUND OUT ABOUT VDB YOU ARE RIPPING US OF BIGTIME AND KEEPING CASH , MAYBE TO FUND OUR FLIGHTS…

I don’t discredit any of your stories, they are fine with me, they are of your opinion, freedom of speech comes to mind.
If you where so sure that Thijs was a HR manager, you would have noticed of his e-mail that he is a HR officer, and is supporting the UK.

I’m the only manager in the UK, already for the last couple of years.

But anyway when you did your 5 month review meeting with Thijs and another Manager, you still decided to stay 2 months longer, because VdB didn’t rip you off enough.

You must been thinking I like this, I will work another couple of month for free■■?

I have left myself VdB, because I didn’t want to work with a certain person, but I left when I needed to leave, job or no job.

I had a job coming up no problem, but realised that if grass is greener on the other side, you need to mow it a lot more!!

After eleven month I was back, and I could come back because I didn’t slam the door.

BTW if we keep going we hit the 1000 post before tomorrow night :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve, you still haven’t answer my other question? Who’s Phil?

Frans !!! What is the reason for the 2 hour deduction per 15 hour shift?

And why do you pay a reduced hourly rate for waiting time(POA)?

Why not pay the advertised rates all the way through the shifts?

And as a follow on to my Question above, How does any of your drivers get the overtime rate if the rates are cut for POA? ie 5 hour tip or load

dinosteveus1:
Frans, I tried to contact you from Erp and you didn’t answer my call, you replied to my text 8 hours later saying there was nothing you could do to ‘help me’.
Who do these guys contact if they have a ‘problem’? You? HR guy? Planner?

First of all, I was with my customer that day and they don’t really appriciate when you text in Meetings and on a dinner table :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Second of all, I couldn’t help you, because my magic stick couldn’t make a driver of you, you couldn’t drive, I am sorry, what do you expect me to do■■?
Let you drive??
I still read in your posts here and there that it still fazes you now and than, fair enough not a problem, everybody has to learn and you will learn everyday that you drive.
One day you will be there to the point, that every company will say, come here Steve your the right man, you are a confident driver, on you go!

Up to that day, there will be disapoinments and buttock clenching moments.

We gambled on you, you gambled on us, was the wrong day to have a lottery ticket.

dessy:

And as a follow on to my Question above, How does any of your drivers get the overtime rate if the rates are cut for POA? ie 5 hour tip or load

Bump

dessy:

dessy:

Bump

Somehow I don’t think you will get an answer to this one :laughing: Frans :question:

Come on keep going, I’ll buy a coffee for the thousandth poster!

switchlogic:
Come on keep going, I’ll buy a coffee for the thousandth poster!

7 more to go, looking forward to a coffee off the man himself :smiley:

dessy:

We are deducting 2 hours on a 15 hour shift, because you should have at least 2 hours break in 15hours!!
However if you are stocked under a loading point or off-loading point there is a button what you can press on the BC and you can input your information.
The BC will make a note of the circumstances (position, last action and next action) an d the payment department and the planning now what was going on., and it will be paid.
If you don’t enter anything or wrong information the BC will ignore it and assume that you have taken your break.
There is a reduced rate for waiting time because in the tanker world is so much waiting time, sometime you are to tired to take a break.
However the reduction of your waiting time and your break are no more than 2 hours TOGETHER.
POA is only when waiting, not when loading/ unloading, that time is normally paid, whatever time it takes.
However the company still believes that drivers should take their breaks, and use the “working in the break “ only as an urgency matter, and this should be communicated with their planning by BC.
If people start doing things on their own back you create a lot of unnecessary waiting time.

E.G. you have a booking at 08:00hrs and you need to do 2 hours driving. But you decide to leave at 03:00hrs because your 11 hours are done. So you arrive at 05:00hrs that morning, 3 hours waiting for you, but don’t expect the company to pay that, it’s not gone happen.
However do you arrive at 08:00 and is the product not ready until 11:00hrs, no point of discussion, POA will be opaid on the agreed amount.

Overtime starts after 40 hrs in a working week

pete-b:

dessy:

dessy:

Bump

Somehow I don’t think you will get an answer to this one :laughing: Frans :question:

Nothing to hide Pete, like some on here :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Hurry up guys!

I`m going out for a meal shortly but I want to see the 1k post!!! :wink: