Van den bosch transport

Rob K:

dinosteveus1:

Rob K:
You’ve moved on!!! Are you for real? You don’t know the [zb] meaning of the phrase. All you’ve done since you got sacked is sit on this thread munching your huge bag of sour grapes and moaned non-stop.

WOW, Phil you’ve posted more bile to go along with all your other troll posts. If YOU don’t like what I post naff off, nobody is asking you to read them or respond. Just like your bile like posts, I’m free to post what I want so ‘do one’ if ya don’t like it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So in actual fact you are full of [zb] and haven’t moved on at all. More grapes kid?

Yes Phil, whatever you say Phil, 3 bags full Phil. Arse :unamused:

He Gogzy,I am waiting on your answer.
I take it that we can cancel your return ticket for next week?

You wont come back than, I wouldn’t wnat to work for a company who underpays you, drives with equipment ripe for the scrapheap challenge, rip you of, put a gun to your head if you want to eat?

So let me know that we can agree on that, I can send you stuff out your locker to your home, no problem.

PS, the part what I was missing is that you forgot to tell that your planner comes back every saturday with a whip to hit all the minutes out of you that you where having a rest, and the Sunday service at the Satans Church where we burn every week a driver as offer to the Gods

gogzy:

green456:
and btw okey your wrong about the wages i took home £1645 this month so your estimate is way off, but granted my wages are wrong not like ill see that money anyway

does this include or exclude the 21 nights subsistence allowance at 20 odd quid per night that you spend away from home every 3 weks

includes 21 at 19.50 or something like that

U LEAVIN MATE? IF SO YOU CAN PROBABLY KISS GOODBYE TO WHAT YOU OWED TAKE YOUR SPENDING OF THAT 1650 NO A LOT LEFT FOR BILLS IS THERE. but like your colleague says you should do silo road more shady hours makes up for free work deducted. then your kids get mars and you can talk the job up on forum and brag about your earnings and hide some tachos. If no conscience you dont worry about it cause you would get 2200

caledoniandream:

You wont come back than, I wouldn’t wnat to work for a company who underpays you, drives with equipment ripe for the scrapheap challenge, rip you of, put a gun to your head if you want to eat?

So let me know that we can agree on that, I can send you stuff out your locker to your home, no problem.

PS, the part what I was missing is that you forgot to tell that your planner comes back every saturday with a whip to hit all the minutes out of you that you where having a rest, and the Sunday service at the Satans Church where we burn every week a driver as offer to the Gods

I just love the way YOU twist things into your own ‘meaning’ and then post it back how you want others to see it to discredit the poster. I’m glad I don’t work for you, I’d be watching my back 24/7 :unamused:

triumph:

gogzy:

green456:
and btw okey your wrong about the wages i took home £1645 this month so your estimate is way off, but granted my wages are wrong not like ill see that money anyway

does this include or exclude the 21 nights subsistence allowance at 20 odd quid per night that you spend away from home every 3 weks

U LEAVIN MATE? IF SO YOU CAN PROBABLY KISS GOODBYE TO WHAT YOU OWED TAKE YOUR SPENDING OF THAT 1650 NO A LOT LEFT FOR BILLS IS THERE. but like your colleague says you should do silo road more shady hours makes up for free work deducted. then your kids get mars and you can talk the job up on forum and brag about your earnings and hide some tachos. If no conscience you dont worry about it cause you would get 2200

I do wish peop[le would get there facts right before making allegations that they can’t substantiate.

Hey if you go around telling anyone who’ll listen, what a ■■■■ job it is evntually you believe it’s a ■■■■ job and start treating it as such, you lose money and blame it on everybody else.

If all you want to do is Mon to Fri 09.00 t0 17.00 and then spend every weekend up the dam you lose money again. And still blame it on everybody else.

I found, if you get on with it and don’t cause problems, you and your planner start working together and it becomes proffitable for you. If on the other hand you get shirty at every oportunitty and don’t get on with it you lose money.

Why can’t some people get it, your out there to work, you work hard, you earn more money. You ■■■■ about you don’t earn. SIMPLES

dinosteveus1:

caledoniandream:

I just love the way YOU twist things into your own ‘meaning’ and then post it back how you want others to see it to discredit the poster. I’m glad I don’t work for you, I’d be watching my back 24/7 :unamused:

good responce mate theres a lot goes on over there that most dont know. and ridiculing a driver sums it up. just think going home per month after spending night out money with about 1200 quid for maxing your hours bet all you guys shaggin the company have got your applications in already thats top dollar …for hungarians. :wink:

triumph:

dinosteveus1:

caledoniandream:

good responce mate theres a lot goes on over there that most dont know. and ridiculing a driver sums it up. just think going home per month after spending night out money with about 1200 quid for maxing your hours bet all you guys shaggin the company have got your applications in already thats top dollar …for hungarians. :wink:

Gary I don’t get it, in 7 month you lost money everyday, but you didn’t raise a complain to myself, you know my name now, you knew my name than.
If a company owned me "a 4 figure " sum as you state, I would take them all the way, or do you have that much money that you don’t have to care??
You stayed for 7 months while you where losing money everyday…did I miss here something?
Or where you dissapointed that Roland and VdB wouldn’t go in on your kind of Blackmail thread■■?

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

triumph:

gogzy:

green456:

I do wish peop[le would get there facts right before making allegations that they can’t substantiate.

Hey if you go around telling anyone who’ll listen, what a [zb] job it is evntually you believe it’s a [zb] job and start treating it as such, you lose money and blame it on everybody else.

If all you want to do is Mon to Fri 09.00 t0 17.00 and then spend every weekend up the dam you lose money again. And still blame it on everybody else.

I found, if you get on with it and don’t cause problems, you and your planner start working together and it becomes proffitable for you. If on the other hand you get shirty at every oportunitty and don’t get on with it you lose money.

Why can’t some people get it, your out there to work, you work hard, you earn more money. You ■■■■ about you don’t earn. SIMPLES

some of us only went to dam when we was leavin on last weekend and who the hell does 9-5,? our paths didnt cross till last stint and you have no idea what i was doing, and defo no ■■■■■■■ about m8. GET OUT OF FRANS CHOCALATE BOX AND STOP FANTASISING ABOUT TAMARAS FISH BOX

triumph:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

triumph:

gogzy:

green456:

Hey if you go around telling anyone who’ll listen, what a [zb] job it is evntually you believe it’s a [zb] job and start treating it as such, you lose money and blame it on everybody else.

some of us only went to dam when we was leavin on last weekend and who the hell does 9-5,? our paths didnt cross till last stint and you have no idea what i was doing, and defo no ■■■■■■■ about m8. GET OUT OF FRANS CHOCALATE BOX AND STOP FANTASISING ABOUT TAMARAS FISH BOX

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

triumph:

gogzy:

green456:

That has to be a mistake £1236 for 3 weeks work excluding night out money £412 a week for max hours 6/poss 7 days, jesus bet VDB are snowed under with applicants,

What, no Stobart knocking threads this weekend? :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Van Den Bosch is the new Eddie Stobarts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Im writing new material :smiling_imp:

caledoniandream:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :smiley:

caledoniandream:

triumph:

dinosteveus1:

caledoniandream:

Gary I don’t get it, in 7 month you lost money everyday, but you didn’t raise a complain to myself, you know my name now, you knew my name than.
If a company owned me "a 4 figure " sum as you state, I would take them all the way, or do you have that much money that you don’t have to care??
You stayed for 7 months while you where losing money everyday…did I miss here something?
Or where you dissapointed that Roland and VdB wouldn’t go in on your kind of Blackmail thread■■?

no blackmail mate if your human resources manager isnt man to see then he never told me to get in touch with you untill this thread i didnt realise you were the boss to brits you werent in erp were we were and thijs is in office where wages are made… and as for roland have never spoke to him in whole time there. the nitty gritty is your company take money of everyday breaks or not and your well into few months work to it before you realise it. and i was told after over month of questioning give me 1 week we change contract by your h.r man. that would have been stupid on my part cause id have been trapped for another 3 week stint. so i left i did enjoy the work the places i went but im not a charity as vdb aint either but fair days pay for all work would be fair. only joined t/net to back other drivers who you tried to undermine their truth. i walked away got on with life but had to open my experience once i read how others got slating for wanting paid. TYPICAL HAULIER BLAME ALL DRIVERS WHOS ONLY REASON FOR BEING IN A TRUCK IS PAY. poor gogzy part time money for max hours rest my case another ripped of

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

triumph:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

triumph:

gogzy:

green456:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

does it taste fishy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: clothes peg on nose job

caledoniandream:

truckyboy:
why are they looking for foreign drivers ■■ cos the dutch dont wanna work for them…
i know of a dutch outfit who is opening a depot in the uk with english registered trucks, but when asked about the 6 weekly inspections, was told that is only for the english muppets…they do not stick to the rules like the english…even though we are all supposedly running under eu regulations…but then again…i suppose there are english companies who do the same…each to their own…if the job suits…take it…

Why are using Continental hauliers UK Drivers? If you had a look in continental employers taxes against the Uk, you quickly would understand. Also the Pound is on his all-time lowest against the Euro, so take your pick. As I know the Van den Bosch company for ages, I know that there are many Dutch drivers queing for a job, but the current pricing in the market doesn’t allow Continental companies to employ drivers who are easy more than 20% more expensive.
You could assume that the Brits are the new Polish, slightly more expensive, but a much better driver where everybody on the continent can have a normal conversation with.
Lets be honest what would you do? Be British, Buy British and only work for a British company… if they have any work, or stop being un-employed and work for a Continental company?
Because they are Continental doesn’t make any company worse than a British company, (how many British companies break the rules??) :blush:
There is so much assumption in Britain that everything from the Continent must be bad, that we are digging our own grave.
(if British Leyland and the British Motorbike manufactures hadn’t assumed that the “Brits” wouldn’t buy any of this assumed Japanese “crap” we would still have a healthy car industrie because they would have pulled there socks up)

God save the Queen, but let us all look after ourselves, and preferbaly with an open mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

green456:

caledoniandream:

truckyboy:
why are they looking for foreign drivers ■■ cos the dutch dont wanna work for them…
i know of a dutch outfit who is opening a depot in the uk with english registered trucks, but when asked about the 6 weekly inspections, was told that is only for the english muppets…they do not stick to the rules like the english…even though we are all supposedly running under eu regulations…but then again…i suppose there are english companies who do the same…each to their own…if the job suits…take it…

Why are using Continental hauliers UK Drivers? If you had a look in continental employers taxes against the Uk, you quickly would understand. Also the Pound is on his all-time lowest against the Euro, so take your pick. As I know the Van den Bosch company for ages, I know that there are many Dutch drivers queing for a job, but the current pricing in the market doesn’t allow Continental companies to employ drivers who are easy more than 20% more expensive.
You could assume that the Brits are the new Polish, slightly more expensive, but a much better driver where everybody on the continent can have a normal conversation with.
Lets be honest what would you do? Be British, Buy British and only work for a British company… if they have any work, or stop being un-employed and work for a Continental company?
Because they are Continental doesn’t make any company worse than a British company, (how many British companies break the rules??) :blush:
There is so much assumption in Britain that everything from the Continent must be bad, that we are digging our own grave.
(if British Leyland and the British Motorbike manufactures hadn’t assumed that the “Brits” wouldn’t buy any of this assumed Japanese “crap” we would still have a healthy car industrie because they would have pulled there socks up)

God save the Queen, but let us all look after ourselves, and preferbaly with an open mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

great point but lets not forget hinkley bikes british right up there again. But your right brits have seen downfall of many industries here and our countries ■■■■■■

Gary, you didn’t knoiw that you where employed by UK company■■?

But you got paid in the UK, I did the interview, gave you my Business card to send all the details too.

Your Payslip says: VdB Ltd on it, but it never appeared to you that you where employed iin the UK■■?

You claim, that I made you promisses what didn’t get fulfilled. but you didn’t come back to me??

Is that what you always do Gary■■? Buy a new Toyota and go to the Vauxhall dealer for the waranty■■?

WHY :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

caledoniandream:
Lucy, I seen your question half a mile ago about the “Dutch way of coupling a Trailer” and I forgot to give you a decent answer.
I first tell you about the reasons:
The first reason is that Dutch Trailers for national transport can be nearly as heavy as your national weigh limit 50 ton Gross — tractor unit 7.600 = 42 .4for the trailer inclusive the load.
This put some strain on the legs.
The other one is: in the early eighties trucks and trailers changed from Steel suspension to Air suspension.
The fact with air suspension if you put the handbrake on, and the trailer loses his air, due to the lever working of the suspension arms, the trailer will move slightly forwards, and put strain on the legs.
In the past they put steel wheels under the legs, but with that weight on each leg they won’t turn, but the forward movement will bend the leg eventually.
When the Dutch drop a trailer, they undo the suzies,press the shunt button to release the brake, drop the suspension on the trailer, wind the legs down, open the fifth wheel and drive a little forward until the fifth wheel clicks out, than you drop the suspension on the unit so you can move forward away from the trailer, when you far enough forward you put the air suspension of the tractor unit in driving position.
When you couple up, you reverse back to the trailer and line properly up, go out the cab and drop your suspension on the unit until your fifth wheel is just below the kingpin plate, reverse slowly under it (you can give a little bit more lift while reversing) until the fifth wheel clicks in. At that pint lift the suspension on the unit to the max, to lift the legs of the floor, check the fifth wheel has locked properly, connect the suzies, put the suspension of the trailer in driving position, and wind the legs up, who are dangling at this point above the ground, so any easy job with no strain.
Because Holland is so flat they have a habit not to use the parking brakes, so a tug test would leave you halfway down the yard. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thanks. I can see the sense in it, for sure.