Van den bosch transport

Coffeeholic:

gogzy:
went to alkens to pick up a load of beer today…

They sent you to pick up beer? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They really don’t know you do they? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

26000 litres of grolsch :stuck_out_tongue:

gogzy:

Well thats breakfast sorted, whats for lunch ?

Lycanthrope:

gogzy:

Well thats breakfast sorted, whats for lunch ?

it was lunch when i loaded, dinner time when i unloaded.

lol

gogzy:

brit pete:

gogzy:
back in erp again…hmmm

went to alkens to pick up a load of beer today, take it down to grolsch in boekelo.

head down to zaandam 2moro for a load down to nuess, then back to the yard and start moving my stuff out for going home saturday. expect a diary at some point next week. cant be bothered right now as im too tired. lol.

Just as a matter on Interest are you off to Industry str(Industrie str )
Thomy, Walter Rau, and one other the name escapes me

or the OIL MILL on Willy Brandt Ring

We used to load and unload at these places

industrialstrass down past the peugeot garage. im off to walter rau.nice and easy there

Great lads in the washbay, couple of Greeks who are sound as a drachma :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

gogzy:

brit pete:

gogzy:
back in erp again…hmmm

went to alkens to pick up a load of beer today, take it down to grolsch in boekelo.

head down to zaandam 2moro for a load down to nuess, then back to the yard and start moving my stuff out for going home saturday. expect a diary at some point next week. cant be bothered right now as im too tired. lol.

Just as a matter on Interest are you off to Industry str(Industrie str )
Thomy, Walter Rau, and one other the name escapes me

or the OIL MILL on Willy Brandt Ring

We used to load and unload at these places

industrialstrass down past the peugeot garage. im off to walter rau.nice and easy there

Great lads in the washbay, couple of Greeks who are sound as a drachma :laughing:

wouldnt know i nly goin their to give them a sample,weigh it then drop the trailer outside then i go and park up for the night or pick up another tailer and run somewhere to get it cleaned

have to sat reading the posts on this comapany they seem top notch good training and the guys seem happy sham imm in kent otherwise i would be temted good luck out there guys

Got back to Erp for my 45 and everybody buggers off home for the week even our little Finnish gnome and i thought you lived here Marco!!
Well im stuck here listening to some lovely German techno from the trucks parked up by the cleaning (im down by the gate and its still damned loud) I just finished a ** hour shift so he WILL be turning it down soon,and dont worry guys i am protecting the RHD FMs from the Germans, no i said get back to your FH and leave these for the real drivers…lol

im sure this is all your hearing then stewart haha

least doneit isnt there he`d probably be bragging about what hes done lol

I must admit, this has been 1 hell of a read.

I dropped my CV in a few months back, never heard anything, luckily I’ve landed on my feet in the UK, but still like to read others adventures.

Steve sounded a bit like a TW*T to be honest, sorry mate, but you did.

I’d hate to be out of pocket going for a job, but I’d also not expect a company to let me drive their vehicles if they thought I wasn’t gonna make it to the end of the town, and certainly wouldn’t expect them to train me up in driving as well as other parts of the company (loading, paperwork, computer systems etc).

I’ve a little LHD experience in cars myself, and had no trouble adapting to it, not saying it’d be the same in trucks, but in cars, the hardest thing I found was walking to the correct door after I’ve been out of the car a while.

Best of luck to all there, keep this thread going, it’s a good read, you all sound like you’re having a good crack and are getting exactly what you signed up for - hours = £’s = happy drivers.

waynedl:

I dropped my CV in a few months back, never heard anything, luckily I’ve landed on my feet in the UK, but still like to read others adventures.

I’d hate to be out of pocket going for a job, but I’d also not expect a company to let me drive their vehicles if they thought I wasn’t gonna make it to the end of the town, and certainly wouldn’t expect them to train me up in driving as well as other parts of the company (loading, paperwork, computer systems etc).

I’ve a little LHD experience in cars myself, and had no trouble adapting to it, not saying it’d be the same in trucks, but in cars, the hardest thing I found was walking to the correct door after I’ve been out of the car a while.

Best of luck to all there, keep this thread going, it’s a good read, you all sound like you’re having a good crack and are getting exactly what you signed up for - hours = £’s = happy drivers.

Why resort to name calling, I ain’t done you any harm :unamused:
At the end of the day, whatever folks may think of me (not that I give a to$$) I gave it a shot. I impressed them enough at the interview and I paid my own way to Erp. :smiley:
I was not the only guy to get the boot, a very experienced ex Refer, ex Car Transporter Driver was sent home. :cry:

Give it a shot, it’s good money and the work seems OK.

dinosteveus1:

waynedl:

Why resort to name calling, I ain’t done you any harm :unamused:
At the end of the day, whatever folks may think of me (not that I give a to$$) I gave it a shot. I impressed them enough at the interview and I paid my own way to Erp. :smiley:
I was not the only guy to get the boot, a very experienced ex Refer, ex Car Transporter Driver was sent home. :cry:

Give it a shot, it’s good money and the work seems OK.

the only 2 guys sent home hadnt driven an artic since passing their tests.

Wrong mate there have been quite a few sent home over the last 6 months and some of them were skilled drivers but unable to adapt to Left Hookers or other silly reasons, one guy couldnt read signs so sorry to correct you mate.
[/quote]

sneakyscotsman:
Got back to Erp for my 45 and everybody buggers off home for the week even our little Finnish gnome and i thought you lived here Marco!!

Oh come on, that ain’t fair… =) Even I need to take some time off sometimes…

prefix:

sneakyscotsman:

how long have they had wifi in princes street gardens Marco? :smiley:

bigsidney:
Wrong mate there have been quite a few sent home over the last 6 months and some of them were skilled drivers but unable to adapt to Left Hookers or other silly reasons, one guy couldnt read signs so sorry to correct you mate.

[/quote]
ahh fair enough, we got told only 2 ppl had went home oh well

prefix:

sneakyscotsman:

haha yea that strue, but you love it at vdb. i owe you a beer when we get back btw

gogzy:
im sure this is all your hearing then stewart haha

least doneit isnt there he`d probably be bragging about what hes done lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMeLFEq58QU

ey up gogzy, how you, i see you not got sick of ya fm yet, by the way doneit is working with me at tef, you still enjoying it then :slight_smile:

So doneit is no longer here?
I’ve not had an fm yet and I really hope I don’t get one.
Still enjoying it when thee ain’t problems…or in france

gogzy:
haha yea that strue, but you love it at vdb. i owe you a beer when we get back btw

well, yeah, sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, as all of us I reckon…

prefix:

gogzy:

well, yeah, sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, as all of us I reckon…

Lol you flying back sunday?

Its all swings and roundabouts…I am stuck in an industrial estate in Nouss because Foodtech wont let me into the yard before my 0600 load time,I am next to a railway and under a flightpath…BUT i am leaching me some free interweb from somewhere…lol