Van den bosch transport

well its only wednesday and what a week ive had :smiley:

first time ever in denmark and sweden, was awesome. now back in erp gonna get a shower and stuff and head to alkens for a 9am load.

home on saturday aswell. result

Jammy git, would love to Demark & Sweeden. Glad its going all good mate.

akaday:

your not the only one to say that to me this week. i was kinda shocked when he told me i was going there.swedens brilliant though. very helpful up there.

gogzy:

akaday:

your not the only one to say that to me this week. i was kinda shocked when he told me i was going there.swedens brilliant though. very helpful up there.

Already a cream boy then…lol (Tanker full of double whipping gold top for Gogzy) Fair play pal, may there be more like it for you.
I’ll just keep my fingers crossed to get a chance at it my self.

akaday:

gogzy:

akaday:

Already a cream boy then…lol (Tanker full of double whipping gold top for Gogzy) Fair play pal, may there be more like it for you.
I’ll just keep my fingers crossed to get a chance at it my self.

haha i wouldnt go that far lol. im still the new boy with ALOT to learn.

heading to belgium on a local in the morning

Belgium for a local would do me mate, i’ll be thinking of you on my trip to sunny Swadlincote in the morning…lol Hope VDB ring me soon…lol Take it easy pal. :smiley:

haha its load in belgium then tip back in holland down in boekelo. from alkens lol.

goddammit, how come I can’t get any ■■■■ loads to Denmark or Sweden, I’d even speak the language (well, swedish, not really danish…), I’ve been more or less stuck in Germany for last few weeks, althou had weekends in Frankfurt & Berlin, awesome…

akaday:
Belgium for a local would do me mate, i’ll be thinking of you on my trip to sunny Swadlincote in the morning…lol Hope VDB ring me soon…lol Take it easy pal. :smiley:

give frans a ring akaday, its just possible there may be a few positions available :wink: :wink:

grahamzx6r:

akaday:

give frans a ring akaday, its just possible there may be a few positions available :wink: :wink:

I sent him my CV and he mailed back saying he’d be in touch soon, I don’t want to keep pestering him, it’s not my way. I remember him saying they were doing Edinburg then maybe back down my way. Cheers though mate.

akaday:
I sent him my CV and he mailed back saying he’d be in touch soon, I don’t want to keep pestering him, it’s not my way. I remember him saying they were doing Edinburg then maybe back down my way. Cheers though mate.

I also sent a cv and got the same reply, as we have not heard anything I think we can assume we were not suitable :wink:

Lycanthrope:

akaday:

I also sent a cv and got the same reply, as we have not heard anything I think we can assume we were not suitable :wink:

Looking that way mate, I think a fair few lads got an email saying something like " Thanks for your intrest in VDB but will not be taking your application any further" so I took the ones we got as a maybe… But guess not. Only they know what they are looking for in our CV.

back in erp again…hmmm

went to alkens to pick up a load of beer today, take it down to grolsch in boekelo.

head down to zaandam 2moro for a load down to nuess, then back to the yard and start moving my stuff out for going home saturday. expect a diary at some point next week. cant be bothered right now as im too tired. lol.

gogzy:
back in erp again…hmmm

went to alkens to pick up a load of beer today, take it down to grolsch in boekelo.

head down to zaandam 2moro for a load down to nuess, then back to the yard and start moving my stuff out for going home saturday. expect a diary at some point next week. cant be bothered right now as im too tired. lol.

Just as a matter on Interest are you off to Industry str(Industrie str )
Thomy, Walter Rau, and one other the name escapes me

or the OIL MILL on Willy Brandt Ring

We used to load and unload at these places

brit pete:

gogzy:
back in erp again…hmmm

Just as a matter on Interest are you off to Industry str(Industrie str )
Thomy, Walter Rau, and one other the name escapes me

or the OIL MILL on Willy Brandt Ring

We used to load and unload at these places

industrialstrass down past the peugeot garage. im off to walter rau.nice and easy there

Anybody know if the the supermarkets in Erp sell gas for cookers?
I cant remember seeing any but wasnt really looking.

No mate you need to go to Veghel or up to Uden

sneakyscotsman:

gogzy:
went to alkens to pick up a load of beer today…

They sent you to pick up beer? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They really don’t know you do they? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

sneakyscotsman:

No they dont, you will struggle to find gas in a supermarket in Holland,best bet is camping shops, or military dump shops etc.
There is a super duper camping shop in Schijndel (De Wit, Rooise weg 22, Schijndel) could go past there if you come from Den Bosch direction, sell everything even campers and caravans :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Or try the truckstops (Frans op de Bult, or Joost in Meer) or the bigger fuel stations. Good Luck: Frans

caledoniandream:

sneakyscotsman:

No they dont, you will struggle to find gas in a supermarket in Holland,best bet is camping shops, or military dump shops etc.
There is a super duper camping shop in Schijndel (De Wit, Rooise weg 22, Schijndel) could go past there if you come from Den Bosch direction, sell everything even campers and caravans :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Or try the truckstops (Frans op de Bult, or Joost in Meer) or the bigger fuel stations. Good Luck: Frans

another good place for camping gas is local branch of the Boerenbond thats where I always used to get mine when I lived in Holland