Van den bosch transport

Good luck guys. I’m on another 2 weeks holiday,see you around. Who is going to De Meulemeester?

ravanoli:
Good luck guys. I’m on another 2 weeks holiday,see you around. Who is going to De Meulemeester?

we’re both in Erp on LFR another guy Stuart from Glasgow left last night for De Meulemeester

sneakyscotsman:

ravanoli:

we’re both in Erp on LFR another guy Stuart from Glasgow left last night for De Meulemeester

Ok well good luck to him. I’m on LFR also we will no doubt meet on the road. Are you working today or the morn?

ravanoli:

sneakyscotsman:

ravanoli:

Ok well good luck to him. I’m on LFR also we will no doubt meet on the road. Are you working today or the morn?

hello stevie, how is the rib, me and alan just been down to the chocolate factory in antwerp, ha what a place, we just went down for the ride with andy, now sat round at cleaning having usual beer,

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Hey you two, glad your having fun and enjoying your training, we sometimes go for food when we get back at the egyptian restaurant, (kebabs) we get there about 6ish come and introduce yourselves and we can go and get a beer.

will do if were around (which we will probably be)

sneakyscotsman:
hello stevie, how is the rib, me and alan just been down to the chocolate factory in antwerp, ha what a place,

Is that the one on the Belgelei called OCG?

That will test your reversing skills :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

sneakyscotsman:
hello stevie, how is the rib, me and alan just been down to the chocolate factory in antwerp, ha what a place,

he seemed to be doing alright to begin with then…it all went wrong so he just brought it out and parked it on the road lol…well a bit of the factory land anyway. its the big beast in this photo

gogzy:

Wheel Nut:

sneakyscotsman:

he seemed to be doing alright to begin with then…it all went wrong so he just brought it out and parked it on the road lol…well a bit of the factory land anyway. its the big beast in this photo

Not Belgelei then, there isn’t any factory land, just lots of Jewish borsolinos and a tram

grahamzx6r:

ravanoli:

sneakyscotsman:

ravanoli:

hello stevie, how is the rib, me and alan just been down to the chocolate factory in antwerp, ha what a place, we just went down for the ride with andy, now sat round at cleaning having usual beer,

I’m good mate. 3 Hairy arse drivers in a fm :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Have fun. You got a shift the morn since i’m not there :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

sneakyscotsman:

yeah thats the one, called cargill, they do belgium white chocolate, it will test ya skill an a lhd tho

ravanoli:

grahamzx6r:

ravanoli:

sneakyscotsman:

ravanoli:

I’m good mate. 3 Hairy arse drivers in a fm :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Have fun. You got a shift the morn since i’m not there :smiley:

nah mate, long weekend, set off yesterday morning for rotterdam-crumlin, sat outside unilever nicking the internet off somebody, have a good holiday, speak to ya later buddy

afternoon from sturh. finally got some power and some interwebs.

weekended in germany. fun times. least ive got a pretty good autohof

heres some picsfrom around erp and other things

You enjoying it gogzy ?

yea, had a few problems along the way, but these things happen. done a good number of kms and hours aswell :smiley:

parked up in german about a half hour from bremen till 0600 monday

gogzy:
yea, had a few problems along the way, but these things happen. done a good number of kms and hours aswell :smiley:

Its a bit different from pulling cages into tesco springburn then :laughing:

I wish i had the balls to go on a trucking adventure round europe, maybe one day :sunglasses:

merc0447:

gogzy:

Its a bit different from pulling cages into tesco springburn then :laughing:

I wish i had the balls to go on a trucking adventure round europe, maybe one day :sunglasses:

oh yea it certainly does, but tesco springburn is one of the better tesco stores to tip. fastest time was 14 mins in and out. longest was 28 mins.

it is a nice adventure and you learn things along the way. like im defo not cut out for container work LOL

:arrow_right:

The daf must be Peters new entry in the Dakar. Bucket of [zb] :open_mouth:

ravanoli:
The daf must be Peters new entry in the Dakar. Bucket of [zb] :open_mouth:

i always wondered why its not a volvo…considering pretty much everything they run is a volvo

and yes david i did get some supplies, but the garage is still open and ill be heading for a shower in a bit.