Unusual places for night out?

Some night we park at services,sometime lay by or industrial estate but some time some unusual places??Where you been parked .My places-salvage yard.

on the top deck of the birkenhead ferry,2nd row from the side…cabbing it to get a decent kip instead of going upstairs to a cabin,wondering why i woke up in the middle of the night to then see that the dropped trailer on the outside had got blown over the side and i was now exposed to the weather… :slight_smile:

oh…and la jon has some unusual places when your out on the prowl…nuff said.

Outside a posh house in Rickmansworth, when a diy personal effects job went very, very wrong for the tight ■■■■■■■■ that loaded it

dieseldog999:
oh…and la jon has some unusual places when your out on the prowl…nuff said.

One was Texas Bar, or so mmtm :slight_smile:

Monaco harbour. Couple of berths away from Peter Green`s wee dinghy. (EDIT Phillip Green)
Watching the school run into the International School next morning was a hoot. A few Minis driven by nannies, and VW mini-buses driven by men in black suits with white shirts and funny earpieces (agency?), in between the Bentleys, Astons, & Rangies driven by some elegant Mummies.

Majorca. I had a 3 day wait for a ferry off after tipping there. Summer time, and busy, so night out money didn`t last too long.

At a bike rally.

Residential street in Post part of Altringham Cheshire Had no bother at all , just left a note in window say run out of driving time @x o’clock I will be moving at @x am
Locked in side a firm we deliver for yard that they share with a car rental company in Cardiff

My mate parked in Shania Twain’s front garden at her house in Switzerland for a photoshoot. He didn’t get to go inside her house which disappointed us because we were hoping he would be able to do a ■■■■■ raid on her dirty laundry basket. :stuck_out_tongue:

Manchester, early hours years ago I parked under the wall of Strangeways prison, hadn’t been parked for very long before I was surrounded by the police ! I was in a box van and had a high value load so thought it would be safer there but the law thought otherwise and I had to shift.

raymundo:
Manchester, early hours years ago I parked under the wall of Strangeways prison, hadn’t been parked for very long before I was surrounded by the police ! I was in a box van and had a high value load so thought it would be safer there but the law thought otherwise and I had to shift.

As they though you were about to load a cargo of escapees

Harry Monk:
My mate parked in Shania Twain’s front garden at her house in Switzerland for a photoshoot. He didn’t get to go inside her house which disappointed us because we were hoping he would be able to do a ■■■■■ raid on her dirty laundry basket. :stuck_out_tongue:

That don’t impress me much.

Vittoria Dock, Birkenhead.

In itself nothing too unusual.

But if I opened the curtain I was about 10 feet from this

You could hear the ropes moving and just general bangs and groans.

Just really creepy.

And I once parked near Pendle Hill, Lancs years ago in a farmyard where I’d loaded.

That place just felt “wrong”, hairs on back the neck sort of place.

Them ropes are chains so they would creak a wee bit.

raymundo:
Them ropes are chains so they would creak a wee bit.

Fair point! Just testing… (damned observant nautical bugger…)

the nodding donkey:

Harry Monk:

That don’t impress me much.

i saw what you did there… :wink:

Camber Sands. The layby I was in was about 6 feet away from me taking this photo.

kjw21:

Just really creepy.

that looks like one of those boats that sails out of the fog with a crew of zombies…though if the scouser junkies are on board looking to rob the scrap wire out of it,then it wont be far away from the truth…

kjw21:

Just really creepy.

And I once parked near Pendle Hill, Lancs years ago in a farmyard where I’d loaded.

That place just felt “wrong”, hairs on back the neck sort of place.

i live 10 mins from pendle hill. its bang infront of my bedroom wyindow when i open the curtain. nothing scary about it. i have a bit of den dykes cottage as well.

i parked in a layby a fortnight ago as i ran out of time 15 mins from my drop. closed my curtains had a couple of beers. decided i was gonna go find a toilet for a turd and climbed out of the truck to be confronted by a horde of annoyed looking builder types.

turns out someone had forgotten to cone off the layby. and the road was closed for resurfacing or surface repair or some such.

guys said i was fine to stay in the layby. not that i was gonna move. but that i wasnt gonna get any sleep due to the noise.

proved him wrong. best nights kip in a layby ive had thatnks to no traffic rocking the cab. :slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Franglais:
Majorca. I had a 3 day wait for a ferry off after tipping there. Summer time, and busy, so night out money didn`t last too long.

Palma or Alcudia?
Not bad places for nights out :smiley:

AndrewG:

Franglais:

Palma or Alcudia?
Not bad places for nights out :smiley:

i took loads of coca cola syrup to palma ages ago…what a bind it was having to kill a cpl of days and nights waiting on the ferry back…sun,sea,sand,and “clubs”…i spent more than i earned… :slight_smile:

in alcudia i think it was club paraiso…more like club paraletic… :slight_smile: