Truckfest pics

im sorry but that topline tipper is over kill! its not even a drag yet its 620!!! now they are wantin a 730 more money than scence & totally unpractical!

dlote2009:

wazzy-porter:

fixed for ya mate :wink:

cheers mate

philberg182:

gogzy:
haha no youll get pictures of pie based products, you need to lay off the pies so pictures is enough

lol

Here you go Gogzy , when you google Globby and pie, this is first pic :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Class, lmao, maybe that should be on the back of the cab… :laughing:

LMFAO philberg

and trust me globby spanky is tighter than me…youl never catch me polishing a scanny either :slight_smile:

philberg182:

gogzy:
haha no youll get pictures of pie based products, you need to lay off the pies so pictures is enough

lol

Here you go Gogzy , when you google Globby and pie, this is first pic :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

F,F,S. have you heard old phibergl 2SEATS, top marks on that tho, glad to see you can think out ov the box once in a while, I SAY, I SAY ASHLIEGH…

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

philberg182:

gogzy:
haha no youll get pictures of pie based products, you need to lay off

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyone any ideas why the countrywide crew gave peterborough a miss this year?? gota say that y8 dag scania looks superb!!

joer580:
anyone any ideas why the countrywide crew gave peterborough a miss this year?? gota say that y8 dag scania looks superb!!

probably got better things to do than loose a few days work.

true, but there usually there year after year. they have a section on there website dedicated to truckfest attendances over the years

joer580:

They heard the :grimacing: chicken molester was going again didnt they GOGZY… so gave it a wide berth :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

joer580:

They heard the :grimacing: chicken molester was going again didnt they GOGZY… so gave it a wide berth :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

nah they were scared you were gonna steal all the pies…

philberg182:

gogzy:

lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gogzy:

joer580:

if you wanna know why we did not bother going then why don,t you ask,we chose not to as the lads want some time out this year,they only wanna do a couple in England and then Holland,yes we have some new toys as well to show but all in good time.
Mr Countrywide himself !!

benzema:

gogzy:

joer580:

if you wanna know why we did not bother going then why don,t you ask,we chose not to as the lads want some time out this year,they only wanna do a couple in England and then Holland,yes we have some new toys as well to show but all in good time.
Mr Countrywide himself !!

he did ask :wink:

and now, you have answered :smiley:

benzema:
Yes we have some new toys as well to show but all in good time.

Oooooh, can we expect a big comeback next year then? :smiley: :smiley:

You fleet is stunning mate, credit to you and your drivers. :wink:

a little late, but some of my faves of the show, got a lot more, but tried to include ones not already on this thread. Istill havent found any results for the show if anyone has any clues??