Truckfest pics

great pics chap, did anyone take Bonds FH or Roger Cater’s FM, both brick carriers please?

i was reading that iveco list and thinking he hasn’t had his diff done yet,but oh dear he had. :open_mouth:

kindle530:
can anyone put up pics of winning trucks and the class they were in. Thanks for the great pics everyone, you’ve saved me a load of money and even more walking around :smiley: :wink:

thatll be will pringles mates then who won most of it

Y111RDF:
great pics chap, did anyone take Bonds FH?

Great thanks Benni

gogzy:

kindle530:
can anyone put up pics of winning trucks and the class they were in. Thanks for the great pics everyone, you’ve saved me a load of money and even more walking around :smiley: :wink:

what has he taken out a mortgage on this time to tart up then??

Nope he was a judge,

gogzy:

kindle530:

Your at it again aint ya gogzy, stop been nasty !!! its only coz your not one of his mates :grimacing: :grimacing:

gogzy:
!(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-![](http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/224300_10150177046889539_512939538_6712834_1559043_n.jpg)
[/quote]
Didnt no barry drewcocks was there :grimacing: advertising his daf breakers yard :grimacing:)

globby 480:

gogzy:

kindle530:

Your at it again aint ya gogzy, stop been nasty !!! its only coz your not one of his mates :grimacing: :grimacing:

pfft i was for a while…but he never said anything to me so i got rid of him. im more jealous that i dont have your number to abuse you on a daily basis

:grimacing: Thats why you aint got my number!!! plus aye canna understand ya laddie :grimacing:

And i also hear from a “WIDE MOUTH FROG” who is on here. that hanky spanky mandy was polishing a proper truck over the week end and there is even photo evidence of the above polishing a MISTERS TRUCK , SCANIA, its a shame really as he is to tight to buy one of his own! and chooces to slate the MIGHTY SCANIAS,i wonder what was going thro spanky mandys mind while he was polishing the said truck, one day i will have one, one day, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: but then he put his ever so short arm into his ever so long pocket and welll i will leave it there as we all no just what a tight punt he is :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: . no excuses now spanky mandy you have been named and shamed , aaaav iiiiiiiit :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ive got your number now

expect abuse :smiley:

and pictures of various pie based products

gogzy:
ive got your number now

expect abuse :smiley:

and pictures of various pie based products

pitcures of pie based products arnt no good man i need pie based products not the pictures!!! mind you pictures of you in a field fiddling with em chickens aint no good either thats just sick BOYO :grimacing:

haha no youll get pictures of pie based products, you need to lay off the pies so pictures is enough

lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By volvofh700 at 2011-05-06

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

By volvofh700 at 2011-05-06

wazzy-porter:

fixed for ya mate :wink:

gogzy:
haha no youll get pictures of pie based products, you need to lay off the pies so pictures is enough

lol

mmmmmh typical ya tight scotch chicken molester :grimacing: just tease me etl :grimacing: wont part with nothing unless it doesnt cost ya, you been around that scania polishing spanky to long as it be a hard battle to tell who is the tighter one of u both, and spanky says the rag didnt have any polish on it :open_mouth: YER RIGHT HANKY SPANKY i will belive you,

gogzy:

lol

Here you go Gogzy , when you google Globby and pie, this is first pic :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: