Truckfest pics

Lets see 'em then lad’s and lasses…

Hope there’s not too many photos here :unamused:

Excellent photos from you both, thanks for posting. 2 trucks that caught me eye are the Arden CF which just looks awesome and the C Doyle topline tipper. That has to be the only one of its kind in the country!

Grasshopper:
Excellent photos from you both, thanks for posting. 2 trucks that caught me eye are the Arden CF which just looks awesome and the C Doyle topline tipper. That has to be the only one of its kind in the country!

The Doyle tipper is an R620 too. The attention to detail on it is something else, down to the v8 shovel!!

wardg:

Grasshopper:

The Doyle tipper is an R620 too. The attention to detail on it is something else, down to the v8 shovel!!

i noticed the shovel too, have heard they’ve got a R730 8 wheller rigid topline tipper on order to :open_mouth:

The bumper of this will get ripped to ■■■■, but the driver says its a permenant fixture although it hasn’t tipped its first load yet so they are still to find out.

Thanks for posting the pics fella’s looked a cracking day!!
j-mac

I’ll do it in the morning I’ve only just got home

PMSL

gazwrf:
PMSL

Was it on the Iveco stand?! Lol!

Nice pics. I’m surprised that Tinnelly where there - did they not go bust a while back?

Any ROBERT WISEMAN DAIRIES there ?

Any photo please

Thank You

anyone get any of H.Askeys?

anyone get any hobsons or intake transport cheers

hi guys, anyone any ideas as to who on anything at peterborough??

can anyone put up pics of winning trucks and the class they were in. Thanks for the great pics everyone, you’ve saved me a load of money and even more walking around :smiley: :wink: