truckfest photos

How about posting some photo’s from the show…for those of us that couldn’t make it…Hope it didn’t rain on you .it was cats and dogs here all day today :unamused: Did I get the right weekend :blush:

I intend to take my camera and portable 40GB hard drive. I want to get a pic of EVERY truck there, including detail shots. I’ll upload the best to [u]my site[/u]. If anyone is at truckfest and wants a arty one of, for your eyes only shot taking so you can have it in your truck, on your website, or whatever let me know. Its a free service (as i wont print them off ill just e-mail you the picture).

Awesome…I’d like to see a Scania V8…enginebay shot. :sunglasses:

Do what i can.

Longwayround:
How about posting some photo’s from the show…for those of us that couldn’t make it…Hope it didn’t rain on you .it was cats and dogs here all day today :unamused: Did I get the right weekend :blush:

Next weekend mate :wink:

…and I thought the year was going by to fast :confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi can you get me pictures of some removal vans (I know im sad) thanks!

will do. Any perticular types of pics (like rear, front) any specific feature you want photographing or do you not mind?

Dont mind thanks :smiley:

Ok no worries.

If anyone else wants pics of anthing at Truckfest please PM/email me. The pics i take will be 1036 x 691 pixels in size. For a example of the size click here to see a demo pic. The only exception is people who want specific pictures taking. Like detail shots of certain trucks (for websites etc), truck parts or arty truck pictures. They will be twice that size. I will also be attending the CV show on wednesday this week so let me know if there is any perticular truck/van/trailer pic you want and i will do what i can for you (same sizes as TF pics). It is a FREE service (no strings) and if you request a certain photo, you will be the only person to recieve it. I will NOT print out and post them (as this will cost me cash), I will e-mail you the pics. If however you will not be at TF or the CV show and want a pic of your day to day truck taking, please feel free to PM/email me and i will sort something out with you (also a free service)

Thanks

Andrew.

Please post CV request by midnight tonight (25/4/2006)and you will get them done… FOR FREE. It is a free service. No catches.

Andy

Hey!! Dont you just love that magic word FREE!!
If it’s not too much trouble we would love a decent photo of the Lady Truckers Club stand at Truckfest. (We are right opposite the bar! so you cant miss us!)
We don’t have a good photo for our website.
Hugs and Thank You’s in advance.

From the CV show … the lightest tipping (aggregates) trailer on show, please. Irrespective of the make etc it’s the lightest one that I could do with some info about.

Many thanks.

Mothertrucker
No problem darlin. Will the stand have ‘lady truckers’ written on it? Also if you PM me i will have words about what type of pic you want etc.

Marcustandy
No problem mate. But one question is how (as its my first CV show) will i know whats the lightest? Or do you just want all the aggregates tippers at the show?

Andy

Marcus; Will this help…?

thompsonsuk.com/ourproducts/ … -intro.htm

roadway.co.uk/plonearticle.2 … 4989443477

Geezah21:
Marcustandy
No problem mate. But one question is how (as its my first CV show) will i know whats the lightest? Or do you just want all the aggregates tippers at the show?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If the last CV show I went to (Hannover) is anything to go by, it will be in BIG letters along the side of the trailer and will be used as their main marketing point!!! It don’t necessarlily follow that it is the best - just the lightest.

There was a total carbon fibre trailer built which was very light but there was also a bit of wispering going around that it tended to bend and twist a wee bit!!■■!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Harry, thanks for those links. We normally managed to keep abreast of the truck press’ opinions & road tests; I was just wondering if the CV was going to be the launch pad of something new and special!

marcustandy Check your PM inbox.

Andy

r900ver
How about these…?

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/ … G_8597.jpg

Thanks, someone has put alot of effort into getting those lorries back looking like new!

have you got anything newer ?

I tried to upload mine to Imagecave but i had some problems doing it ytou can see mine here http://spaces.msn.com/jammymutt/ , they are also on the msn truckers photo thingy, SOrry they were but they arent there now !!!.