truckfest photos

CRACKING PHOTOS JAMMY :smiley:

great photos jammy that david g davis ssc with the polar bears on looks nice :laughing:

I wonder if Niel noticed the front of the Sandy Kidd bullnose?.

I love the one with the laminate flooring i was laughing rather loudly when i saw that but its a great idea.

Great pictures Jammymutt and thanks.
regards derek

Great photos Jammynut. I was going to post some myself but we seem to have taken pretty much the sasme ones. Great minds must think alike.
Was ;it my imagination or was the atmosphere at this years Truckfest a bit flat■■?
The place did not seem to have the usual zing it is well known for.

jammymutt:
I wonder if Niel noticed the front of the Sandy Kidd bullnose?

I did, I’ve seen that before. I’ve been called OHNO longer than that truck has been on the road though. :wink: :smiley:

Not a bad 2 days. Weather on/off all day. Managed to get 1040ish pics (yes thats right. Its not a mistype). Now here comes the time to upload them all. Here is 2 pics i took just to show you what to expect.

(The white line is light and not a dirty lens)

Andy

Excellent photos? Are you going to upload them to your website?

I wonder if Watkins and Sole would have to be repaint their 150th truck if an Eastern European driver was offended by the Union Flag on it? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

R900ver:
I do intend to eventually yes. Thanks for the comment.

Andy

These snaps need sharpening up or you are fired. ED. :laughing: :laughing:

These snaps need sharpening up or you are fired.ED. :laughing: :laughing:

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/ … G_8792.jpg

This guy was at the truckfest. He has just returned home & sent me these snaps. I got the colour deeper & sharpened them up.

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/HARRY438/B61.jpg
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/ … 8/B611.jpg

Then I turned `em into woiks of art…

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/ … /B6111.jpg
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/ … igmack.jpg

And sent them back…

Your really fired this time: ED