Toy Story Scania

removalboy:

nickyboy:

MaggieD:
Hi All,
This one belongs to Terry Peach from Southampton, probably the one you see up and down the A34 a lot ! I was with him last week in Haverfordwest,will get you some history when I next see him,he’s had it for at least 3 years to my knowledge
Regards MaggieD

■■■■ it, was gonna give you the info as i saw it on the A34 this morning :slight_smile:

I am led to believe this is Lockyers new rig

Now that is sweeeeeeeet!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

not any more if i am right Chris Waite has this on livestock and hes bought a white topline TU now with bullbar etc

seen this in a trading estate in london… on google streetview thought it was foreign at first glance

[/quote]

Bob Lockyear had toy story from new. It’s a 144 530 originally a 6x2 unit on an r plate. It was plain red for a couple of years, then he had it stretched and air brushed around 2000. He bought the blue one in 06 having to settle for a high line to avoid a digital, due to the lead time on a topline draw bar. Last year the bottom fell out of 20 ft boxes so he chopped the blue one in for a white 07 plate R560 which has his trux bar on it and painted wheels, blue stripes and and rwl on a danish head board. You can’t miss it, it looks the nuts

removalboy:
Now that is sweeeeeeeet!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Smart but I prefer it in original form myself;

(Credit to original photographer)

OVLOV JAY:
Bob Lockyear had toy story from new. It’s a 144 530 originally a 6x2 unit on an r plate. It was plain red for a couple of years, then he had it stretched and air brushed around 2000. He bought the blue one in 06 having to settle for a high line to avoid a digital, due to the lead time on a topline draw bar. Last year the bottom fell out of 20 ft boxes so he chopped the blue one in for a white 07 plate R560 which has his trux bar on it and painted wheels, blue stripes and and rwl on a danish head board. You can’t miss it, it looks the nuts

i knew id seen that truck somewhere, heres it at brands

OVLOV JAY:

Well thats squared that up a treat. All smart motors.