Toy Story Scania

Anyone got any pics of this , I briefly saw it on the M5 yesterday ,ive searched this forum but cant find any of it

Thanks

hankstruckpictures.com/pix/t … r_drag.jpg

hankstruckpictures.com/pix/t … kyer-2.jpg

use to be a tractor unit then got converted… think its a flat bed now havnt seen it in a while

Amazing how the same truck can look so different in 2 different pictures. Well done boy george.

yuck

george-D:
use to be a tractor unit then got converted… think its a flat bed now havnt seen it in a while

Quite right, saw it on the A34 a few weeks back loaded with something. Name was different so i’m assuming its been sold

Lewman:
yuck

A man of many words!!!

MR VAIN:

Lewman:
yuck

A man of many words!!!

why use many words when one is sufficient? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yer one word is …SCANIA

shuttlespanker:

MR VAIN:

Lewman:
yuck

A man of many words!!!

why use many words when one is sufficient? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A little cruel lads at the end of the day that is the man’s pride and joy.It’s not to everybody taste :wink: but I give him the thumbs up for all the effort he put in.It’s sure better seeing that ■■■■■■■ down the road than a plain white tractor with a sticker on the door

globby 480:
Yer one word is …SCANIA

case rested :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

crap

I like it. Not entirely my taste, but it ticks many boxes. At least the cab isn’t part recycled plastic pig!!!

Cheers George…I only saw it quicky and it was a flat bed , gotta say it looked pretty cool but then again I love that Buzz Lightyear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:
Yer one word is …SCANIA

crap

theirs only two types of drivers,thats those who drive scania’s & those that want to.what truck have you got…? ow sorry its a down hill racer lol.

164480:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:
Yer one word is …SCANIA

crap

theirs only two types of drivers,thats those who drive scania’s & those that want to.what truck have you got…? ow sorry its a down hill racer lol.

NOW NOW!!! Don’t pick on the poor lad!!! He can’t help buying bagain basement specials.

164480:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:
Yer one word is …SCANIA

crap

YER!!! down hill thingy oh yes kettle boiling racer :grimacing:

globby 480:
Yer one word is …DAF

you got that right globby

does look good though

164480:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:
Yer one word is …SCANIA

crap

theirs only two types of drivers,thats those who drive dafs & those that cant.

edited it right for you

gogzy:

164480:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:
Yer one word is …SCANIA

crap

theirs only two types of drivers,thats those who drive dafs & those that cant.

edited it right for you

yes especially them auto gearboxes,you put your foot down & nothing happens for the first few minues :open_mouth: .then when you get to the top of windy hill you have to pull over & top it up with water,thas if you haven’t already knackered the heads.

looks like gogzy is getting blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred vision again and his spelling is going aswell :grimacing: you for got the T at the end of you edit :grimacing:

globby 480:
looks like gogzy is getting blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred vision again and his spelling is going aswell :grimacing: you for got the T at the end of you edit :grimacing:

no globby he left the T off end of daf,cos thats what he is… :laughing: :laughing: