Toy Story Scania

164480:

globby 480:
looks like gogzy is getting blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred vision again and his spelling is going aswell :grimacing: you for got the T at the end of you edit :grimacing:

no globby he left the T off end of daf,cos thats what he is… :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it be β– β– β– β– "t then :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby u know me too welll, lol.

though i know u just dont want to let out ur secret love for dafs, i know mr 480

Maybe just maybe one day :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: i may buy a thingy?? ooh yer A down hill willie spanky shaking kettle boiling racer :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: but then again i may just NOT!! just for the love of em, maybe gogzy when you stop fiddling wi em chickens :grimacing: i may have a eeeer dutch clap trap but only when you stop it wi em chickens would i consider one

that was our lil secret nobody was to know i like to fiddle with chickens.

yer but you started spilling the beans "thats another story for the readers aswell gogzy :wink: " about mi luv for em FAD"S and i gunna spill the story with ya and em beans if you dont stop telling every one about my true luv of em FAD"S :wink: :wink:, cluck,cluccck,clucccccccccck hic,hic :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw that coming out of Burton on trent, looks awesome!

:grimacing: gogzy

yes globby :smiley:

yer nuff said i keep the beans under wrap then :grimacing: :grimacing:

good, that was the cleanest vid of eddie hitler i could find on pootube, gotta keep within the rules here havnt we LOL

That truck - and this is just a theory - looks very much like it used to be run by Romantiek BVBA on Belgian plates. The reason I say that is because it looks like this one - same 144 460 designation etc. Anybody agree?

nope not same truck mate sure seinor had it first toy story one could be wrong tho

Paulson:
That truck - and this is just a theory - looks very much like it used to be run by Romantiek BVBA on Belgian plates. The reason I say that is because it looks like this one - same 144 460 designation etc. Anybody agree?

Unlikely as it used to be a tractor unit

Cant remember where it went to, was at scania for a while when i took that picture, where did you find it from Paulson??

arnt a few of romateik motors parked up in alconbury airfield?? still

Hi All,
This one belongs to Terry Peach from Southampton, probably the one you see up and down the A34 a lot ! I was with him last week in Haverfordwest,will get you some history when I next see him,he’s had it for at least 3 years to my knowledge
Regards MaggieD

It looks good in that pic. :sunglasses:

MaggieD:
Hi All,
This one belongs to Terry Peach from Southampton, probably the one you see up and down the A34 a lot ! I was with him last week in Haverfordwest,will get you some history when I next see him,he’s had it for at least 3 years to my knowledge
Regards MaggieD

β– β– β– β–  it, was gonna give you the info as i saw it on the A34 this morning :slight_smile:

I am led to believe this is Lockyers new rig

nickyboy:

MaggieD:
Hi All,
Regards MaggieD

β– β– β– β–  it, was gonna give you the info as i saw it on the A34 this morning :slight_smile:

I am led to believe this is Lockyers new rig

Now that is sweeeeeeeet!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: