They are kidding!

alix776:
one thing i would like to know if a driver wants to spend THIER money on a truck its THERE desision why is it many other drivers think it sad you could say the same about someone who goes out a spots trains.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

yep and thats sad as well… but then again train spotters dont hundreds or even thousands on stupid spotlights, frilly curtains or bull bars.

Heard a rumour yesterday in Holland that the dutch think the poles are false economy…Take a look at this picture, now what went wrong here then■■? This continues on from the 6.49 thread. I live in South Lincs and I don’t get paid anything like that.
Sorry it’s so big…said the vicar to the tart

Hi, new here. Just so i know, is there a problem with having the aformentioned lights, bars, curtains and so forth? Don’t hold back, vent yr full opinion in my direction, i just want to be clear on everybody’s thoughts :exclamation:

Well now that’s fighting talk mate :laughing:

It would seem that the general opinion is that frilly curtains pulled across the side windows are a big no no, lights, as long as there aren’t too many are ok IMO, but overkill is not good, personally I quite like the ones that go up the back of the cab & top & bottom light bars are ok, but that’s it for me.

BTW my boss does put top & bottom light bars on, although I haven’t got any on the top, only the little proper Volvo ones on the lower grille & my wages do not ever get spent on my lorry :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: Thanks 4 the honest reply mate. Anyone else?

I’ve created a post on my question rather than hi jack someone elses post. Sorry.

all flash no cash.