The TruckNet "Do" the aftermath

Many thanks to those who attended the Charity auction at Cannock last night… I think most had a good time and went home a bit less wealthy :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yet again we beat every total raised in previous years… in total over £1700 was raised for the Professional Drivers Foundation. :grimacing:

The only dissappointment was despite my best efforts we didnt manage to drink the full free bar tab… :wink: :wink:

i had a great night was nice to see friends and have a drink or two :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
even if jd stuck his tongue down my ear :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

You didnt drink the free bar dry and you call yourselves men?

merc0447:
You didnt drink the free bar dry and you call yourselves men?

I did try :wink: :grimacing:

The only dissappointment was despite my best efforts we didnt manage to drink the full free bar tab…

WHAT !!! Right , that settles it , I’m coming next year .

Distressing news :open_mouth:

For a first timer it was an absolutely fantastic night. Managed to put a fair few faces to names from here. Think i can safely say that most look like nothing I would have thought off.

Needless to say it helps to have read the previous do’s diary… Little to no eye contact with Lucy and or Rikki helps!! As does sitting away from Shuttle!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad that a fantastic total was raised for such a worthy cause!! Heres hoping that the 2013 Do is even better!! Already cant wait for it!!

it was a great evening with some good mates :grimacing:

and we did try to sort the free bar out :blush:

although, i personally,think that the use of the function room upstairs didn’t quite work, it wasn’t as good an atmosphere as it was in previous years when we were in the actual bar area

oh, and as for some of the items in the ‘auction’, and i use that term very loosely, namely the IVECO pens, well, lets just say, they are up to the usual IVECO standard :wink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

although, i personally,think that the use of the function room upstairs didn’t quite work, it wasn’t as good an atmosphere as it was in previous years when we were in the actual bar area

I agree. I think if there had been a bar in the room it would have been better… something I will look at for next year :blush: :blush:

Rikki-UK:
Many thanks to those who attended the Charity auction at Cannock last night… I think most had a good time and went home a bit less wealthy :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yet again we beat every total raised in previous years… in total over £1700 was raised for the Professional Drivers Foundation. :grimacing:

The only dissappointment was despite my best efforts we didnt manage to drink the full free bar tab… :wink: :wink:

thats because jon wasnt there or because he was on his best behaviour after the last time lol

This is the only pic I managed to get in the whole evening

From left to right, Goaty, Animal and Lug84

I too had a good time & have learned not to try and sneak out of the room halfway through the auction as it doesn’t work :laughing:. Although I feel I got off lightly compared to some others. :smiley:

shuttlespanker:

christ lug could pick her up and put her in his pocket, i know lugs tall but christ

As a Trustee of the Professional Drivers Foundation can i say a heartfelt thank you to all involved in raising such a fantastic amount for the PDF. We will be able to continue helping those in our profession when they most need it. Once again THANK YOU Eric

gogzy:

shuttlespanker:

christ lug could pick her up and put her in his pocket, i know lugs tall but christ

Yep I have yet to reach 5ft when I do will let you know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:

I agree. I think if there had been a bar in the room it would have been better… something I will look at for next year :blush: :blush:

Yep defo agree not as much banter within the auction

animal:

Rikki-UK:

Yep defo agree not as much banter within the auction

Banter■■? It mostly consisted of ‘Open your wallet!!!’

why do you think i hid behind you i had heard the rumours about lucy and ang

cracking night was had from what i can remember :blush: good to put some names to faces and i have one pic of rob being ermmm man handled :smiley:

if it is the pic i think it is, there was more than 1 pic taken :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Thanks Rob for being a good sport again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

again another brilliant night, as for the free bar… im still feeling crap after doing my bit to get the tab down. :grimacing:

plus transorient book is something i was wanting but feel peeved that lucy beat to the humber bridge picture. :wink: