The sat nav made me do it!

Radar19:

Bluey Circles:
I have your speed at 52.5 - 52.9 before you hit the brakes, what would you have been doing ?

Pretty sure that he’s hobbled to 53 by the company.

Nah mate. Limited to a generous 90kph. I opt to set cruise at 86kph to leave a little wiggle room.

Just opened my father’s day present and it’s a dash cam :smiley:

Socketset:
I can fairly confidently predict that Maoster will have his phone records scrutinised by the Fiesta drivers insurance company.

Happened to one of our lads, driver failed to stop coming out of a country lane and drove into the side of him amidships and their insurance crowd wanted to see if he’d been on the blower at the point of impact. :open_mouth:

another reason to justify buying a double sim phone… :wink:

dieseldog999:

Socketset:
I can fairly confidently predict that Maoster will have his phone records scrutinised by the Fiesta drivers insurance company.

Happened to one of our lads, driver failed to stop coming out of a country lane and drove into the side of him amidships and their insurance crowd wanted to see if he’d been on the blower at the point of impact. :open_mouth:

I understand modern phones send a device ID with every message/call. I suspect the police could search the network for calls made by the phone as well as the sim. switching sims and telling porkies may be viewed as perverting-the-course, which is probably more serious than any offence you could commit behind the wheel.

dieseldog999:

Socketset:

Even if he had been on phone, it could have been on handsfree which is legal, so wtf could they do anyway.

robroy:

dieseldog999:

Socketset:

Even if he had been on phone, it could have been on handsfree which is legal, so wtf could they do anyway.

Even on handsfree they’d still contest it.

Really need to talk to your stylist and dresser. I mean, red shirt and brown shoes with blue jeans?

Tsk, tsk.

:smiley: :smiley: