The new server is up, please report any issues here

Image attachments have never shown in quotes, see this post :wink:

Gettin hungry waiting for this server to take my order of fish an chips, might just go down the chippy ā€¦

Taxi :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

The images are not showing at all now in this thread (hosted with you, not externally) so like Malc says, there is still a problem with the config.

JamesW:

Seems ok now.

Not showing at all here. Just shows the image holder outline with the word ā€œImageā€ inside.

Rob K:
Not showing at all here. Just shows the image holder outline with the word ā€œImageā€ inside.

Those attachments will need to be re-uploaded Iā€™m afraid.

JamesW:

All i see, using firefox, is the text ā€œImageā€ no holder outline here. Sure youā€™re not looking at the quote box Rob?

Driveroneuk:

JamesW:

All i see, using firefox, is the text ā€œImageā€ no holder outline here. Sure youā€™re not looking at the quote box Rob?

Thatā€™s the same for me. Both posts are the same - no image.

I have exactly the same problem today, could be the end of my photos,.

Stanfield:
I am unable to upload photos.I get to the part where you add them and the page goes blank then its a case of coming out of it and starting again but still know photos. :blush:

Pics are still not workingā€¦ :bulb:

Can you see the images in this thread now?

is anyone having issues with seeing attachments in any other thread apart from this one?

Seems like its just this one for me. If I go to the ā€˜pictures of your truckā€™ thread, I can see the pics there no problem there.

Apart from the ones in quotes I can see all the images in this thread except for the one in this post posted by JamesW.

I can also post attachments to this thread, the two images bellow are posted as attachments, the top one placed in-line and the other not placed in-line.

I havenā€™t noticed any problems with viewing pictures in other threads either.

Trucknet-UK.png

Trucknet-UK-2.png

i cant access trucknet on tapatalk (android) it says CANNOT CONNECT TO FORUM cant even get as far as login screen iā€™ve deleted shortcut and did a fresh search but still saying the same thing. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Cruise Control:
i cant access trucknet on tapatalk (android) it says CANNOT CONNECT TO FORUM cant even get as far as login screen iā€™ve deleted shortcut and did a fresh search but still saying the same thing. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Can you update Tapatalk in the play store and try again? It works for me on Android.

J

JamesW:

Cruise Control:

Can you update Tapatalk in the play store and try again? It works for me on Android.

J

checked in store and its up to date according to that, it says ā€œconnecting to serverā€ then ā€œproccessingā€ then just goes blank saying failed to connecgt to forum please contact forum admin is problem persists, worked fine before the crashā€¦

cheers.
:neutral_face:

Cruise Control:

JamesW:

Cruise Control:

J

checked in store and its up to date according to that, it says ā€œconnecting to serverā€ then ā€œproccessingā€ then just goes blank saying failed to connecgt to forum please contact forum admin is problem persists, worked fine before the crashā€¦

cheers.
:neutral_face:

Usual IT folk broken record answer coming up: uninstall app, reboot phone, re-install app and retry

It works here on both 3g and wifi
Tapatalk version 2.4.13 running on Android 4.1.2

strange one, theres 26 people logged in at the moment on Tapatalk - so assuming they can connect successfully :question:

Rikki-UK:
strange one, theres 26 people logged in at the moment on Tapatalk - so assuming they can connect successfully :question:

27 people now. it worked. strange as its same version I had installed.

thanks, it might be a broken record but occasionally it does work!