The "mandy" situation

That answers why the ■■■■■ didn’t reply to my pm.

What’s happened then? I got fed up reading the M1 crash thread…
…I take it someone pretended to be Mandy, and argued with Big Vern?

I didnt see it tbh but know BV wouldnt do such a thing some people dont alway agree but having met him I know he is a decent bloke & wouldnt wish anyone any harm as he is actually quite a caring person & know he lost his son recently no perant should have to go through that

Its sick and disgusting however there seems to be a speight of misleading people these days, i read on faceache this morning that morgan freeman had died! (He hasnt by the way)And the collection of groups on there that cancer is funny and all soldiers should die… Makes my blood boil. There must be some sick individuals who think its funny.
Scanialady who used to post on here has spoken to her recently, and i did find it strange that she would have been given clearance to write some of what she said.
I didnt see the posts by harry and vern so cant comment but i doubt that they would be really out of order.

Muckaway:
What’s happened then? I got fed up reading the M1 crash thread…
…I take it someone pretended to be Mandy, and argued with Big Vern?

No…Someone pretending to be Mandy said they were me apparently. I don’t know what was posted as I never posted. :angry:

stagedriver:

“Mandy” won’t be able to use the pm system at the moment :wink:

ps, Is it just coincidence that you’re the only poster in this thread that uses the same ISP as Mandy ?

Denis F:

stagedriver:

ps, Is it just coincidence that you’re the only poster in this thread that uses the same ISP as Mandy ?

Oooops, pwned hehehhehe

Yorkysays:-:

Denis F:

stagedriver:

Oooops, Owned hehehhehe

What is isp mean? Does that mean stagecoach is this mandy women?

Denis F:

stagedriver:

Haaaa!! Busted!!!

Come on man that was low.

What would happen if someone who was a victim of that crash had a look at this site?

ISP means Internet Service Provider such as BT or Virgin etc. It’s not the same as IP address so it could just be a coincidence before everyone starts waving the pitchforks lol

Whoever done it though is pretty sick. People think they are anonymous on the net, but with the right resources (and sometimes money) you can find out who most people are. Search for “Privacy is dead” on youtube if you can spare a few hours.

So your telling me i shouldn’t be standing outside his house with this pitchfork? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mickyblue:
So your telling me i shouldn’t be standing outside his house with this pitchfork? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Submit a health and safety assessment first :laughing:

That’s been done and it is deemed a medium risk. I shell remove my backside and wait around the corner

Who ever did do it will know it was sick and will feel bad for it

Waaait that’s not fair shifting the blame onto me - It was Vern I tell ya!!

An ISP - I use Sky if thats what your on about?

Me no understandy?

I just wanted to see if she was hot is all :frowning:

You sent me a message of condolence after my Son died of Cancer. A disease I wouldn’t wish on the lowest scum of the earth, let alone mock those seriously smashed up in an accident that could happen to every, single one of us.
Think before you post…If it was you.

Hold the bus here a minute.

Ricky is quite able to determine this ‘Mandy’ wasn’t me so im keeping my fingers crossed that the post above isn’t directed at me.

stagedriver:
Hold the bus here a minute.

Ricky is quite able to determine this ‘Mandy’ wasn’t me so im keeping my fingers crossed that the post above isn’t directed at me.

Just read the last 4 words of my post please.

Big IF.

Understand how you feel but I’ve dealt with enough situations like that in my time in the police, I really, really don’t need to start doing something so childish.

However, Ricky has the ability to sort out and clarify these things. He will (I’d assume) be able to tell what IP address etc it came from which, I can promise won’t be mine.

Why in the name of god would I PM the person I was ‘pretending to be’.