The caravan thread

One off for scrap.

but one to replace it.

At least once we site them and chain them down they stay put.

Russell.

bubsy06:
Does anybody else go flat out on a-roads and get as close as they can to caravans coming the other way and then look in the wing mirror to see if they get the wobbles■■? :laughing:

lol

i know a bloke who has a high flying job during the week, but every Friday takes his caravan out on the m4 as stress relief, driving at 30mph just to ■■■■ people off as it gives him a kick.he is not going away just does it to upset people…

waynedl:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:
Does anybody else go flat out on a-roads and get as close as they can to caravans coming the other way and then look in the wing mirror to see if they get the wobbles■■? :laughing:

No, and I run an anti-snake bar to prevent morons like you from injuring everyone else around :smiling_imp:

Me from injuring other people■■? surely the wobble box drivers should be trained it towing a vehicle that might get affected from LGV’s travelling in the oppsite direction and causing some turbulance :confused: :unamused:

You ‘go flat out’ which is illegal on an a road, there’s speed limits, you ‘get as close as you can’ which makes me think it’s a single carriageway too, that’s a 40 zone for you matey.

You are a complete [zb] prick, let’s say that someone had just bought their 1st caravan, didn’t know about anti-snake bars or hitches, and they get a snake on because you’re a [zb] clown, then they swerve across the road infront of a coach full of kids (had to be done, come on…) which then swerves etc…

Why not just live and let live you prick?

ANYONE ELSE THROW FIREWORKS WHEN THEY SEE WELSH PEOPLE TO TRY AND MAKE THEM BREAK THEIR ■■■■■ IN THE ARSE OF THE SHEEP THEY’RE SHAGGING??

I dont think he meant it, he was just having a laugh, the thread asked for some laughs… anyway how can Caravans hold up “the stuck to 50mph brigades” anyhow :laughing:

kemperink:
i know a bloke who has a high flying job during the week, but every Friday takes his caravan out on the m4 as stress relief, driving at 30mph just to ■■■■ people off as it gives him a kick.he is not going away just does it to upset people…

This kind of commitment to stupidity, and he has a “high-flying” job?

Now I know how the financial crisis came about… What an absolute birth canal.

jessicas dad:
I’ve got one and love it.

Same here.
And like the above guys who also have them and drive a truck for a living, are we numptys too? :laughing:
I gota admit, i hate towing the ■■■■■■■ thing but once i get to where i wana be, its a great chill out with a few bottles of lager, my mrs and my 2 dogs. Love it.

Ok I’ll own up im another driver with a wobble box :smiley:

i have mine serviced at the start of every season its only a little 2 berth but its fine for me and the wifey and mutt and knowing how much wobble boxes annoy most hgv drivers during the day so i always do my motorway travelling at night

i must confee i always enjoy watching folks on a caravan site struggle to reverse onto the pitch :slight_smile: or folks going on about their caravan that cost 19 k while im sat outside a van that cost me £1000 5 years ago but still looks good

Andydisco:

i have mine serviced at the start of every season its only a little 2 berth but its fine for me and the wifey and mutt and knowing how much wobble boxes annoy most hgv drivers during the day so i always do my motorway travelling at night

i must confee i always enjoy watching folks on a caravan site struggle to reverse onto the pitch :slight_smile: or folks going on about their caravan that cost 19 k while im sat outside a van that cost me £1000 5 years ago but still looks good

+1 I’m another caravanner, because I’m a saddo that likes driving stuff about…

We had one when I was racing and we missed it when I stopped so we got another one.

I have a car that can cope with towing and I would never dream of going anywhere during peak traffic times, unlike plenty of my colleagues who beg for an early finish on a Friday (so they can frantically rejoin the rush hour in their 'van).

I’m still getting used to ‘proper’ campsites but I do enjoy reversing easily onto my pitch while others are struggling like a novice trucker at an ALDI.

All I need now is some sandals to wear with my beige nylon socks…

W

some sandals to wear with my beige nylon socks…

never mind the traffic police, beware the fashion police :smiley:

Andydisco:

I’m guilty as well, got a fixed bed one, bugger making the bed up every night. I love watching people struggle as well, :smiling_imp: was at a site near stratford on avon and guy came in with a 5th wheel tow job. It really was funny watching him and his mrs trying to rev. this unit, It was 1st trip out in it for them and they were shouting and bawling at each other about how to reverse !!! In the end i sat in the pick-up with him and showed him how to do it. Result, 2 happy campers and lots of liquid shared for the week !!

Happydaze:

kemperink:

This kind of commitment to stupidity, and he has a “high-flying” job?

Now I know how the financial crisis came about… What an absolute birth canal.

known him for years, as for the company, he is on the board, turnover was 4bn last year with 800m profit although they don’t pay tax any longer in the uk…