The caravan thread

Its that time of year when the numpties bring their caravans out of hibernation.
Post your pics or witness statements here so we can have a good laugh :laughing:

bubsy06:
Its that time of year when the numpties bring their caravans out of hibernation.
Post your pics or witness statements here so we can have a good laugh :laughing:

Part time gypsies in their rubber wheeled villas :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

bubsy06:

I got one :blush: :blush:

bald bloke:

bubsy06:

I got one :blush: :blush:

Me too …

But, we actually also have some road craft and get more than 20 miles a month to Sainsbury’s under our belt before taking them out…

Must admit, I hate having to overtake anything on a motorway, I only do 50mph anyway, so if I’m overtaking, they’re going too bloody slow. - this is in truck of course

Does anybody else go flat out on a-roads and get as close as they can to caravans coming the other way and then look in the wing mirror to see if they get the wobbles■■? :laughing:

Good times :grimacing:

bubsy06:
Does anybody else go flat out on a-roads and get as close as they can to caravans coming the other way and then look in the wing mirror to see if they get the wobbles■■? :laughing:

No, and I run an anti-snake bar to prevent morons like you from injuring everyone else around :smiling_imp:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

No, and I run an anti-snake bar to prevent morons like you from injuring everyone else around :smiling_imp:

Ditto.

waynedl:

bubsy06:

+2

I’ve got one and love it.

waynedl:

bubsy06:

Me from injuring other people■■? surely the wobble box drivers should be trained it towing a vehicle that might get affected from LGV’s travelling in the oppsite direction and causing some turbulance :confused: :unamused:

jessicas dad:
I’ve got one and love it.

I bet you are able to tow it at a suitable speed though seeing as you are a lghgvhgvgvvvv driver, not like the herbets that cant go over 30mph incase they break their roger daltrey eastern european teapot

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

Me from injuring other people■■? surely the wobble box drivers should be trained it towing a vehicle that might get affected from LGV’s travelling in the oppsite direction and causing some turbulance :confused: :unamused:

They would be fine if you didn’t try and make them wobble in the first place. :smiley:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

You ‘go flat out’ which is illegal on an a road, there’s speed limits, you ‘get as close as you can’ which makes me think it’s a single carriageway too, that’s a 40 zone for you matey.

You are a complete ■■■■■■■ prick, let’s say that someone had just bought their 1st caravan, didn’t know about anti-snake bars or hitches, and they get a snake on because you’re a ■■■■■■■ clown, then they swerve across the road infront of a coach full of kids (had to be done, come on…) which then swerves etc…

Why not just live and let live you prick?

ANYONE ELSE THROW FIREWORKS WHEN THEY SEE WELSH PEOPLE TO TRY AND MAKE THEM BREAK THEIR ■■■■■ IN THE ARSE OF THE SHEEP THEY’RE SHAGGING??

damoq:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

They would be fine if you didn’t try and make them wobble in the first place. :smiley:

They would be fine if they didnt hold me up in the first place :unamused:
I have towed a caravan at 60mph on an A-road and not suffered any problems, there is no need for grandad moses to do 40mph, and why do they need to stop in every layby and every msa lorry park for a cup of tea :confused: they aint restricted by drivers hours so why not get to where you are going and relax :confused:

bubsy06:

damoq:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

I have towed a caravan at 60mph on an A-road and not suffered any problems, there is no need for grandad moses to do 40mph, and why do they need to stop in every layby and every msa lorry park for a cup of tea :confused: they aint restricted by drivers hours so why not get to where you are going and relax :confused:

Assume you mean a dual carriageway there, since they have a 50mph limit on singles■■?

Maybe they stop to check the tyre condition and pressures, especially towards the start of the season

bubsy06:

damoq:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

You are a complete ■■■■■■■■ and a disgrace to other ‘professional’ drivers who have consideration for other road users.

Your avatar says it all for me…W…h

bubsy06:

damoq:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

They can stop for tea as much as they like and hold you up, as unlike us they aint in a rush. :sunglasses:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

You ‘go flat out’ which is illegal on an a road, there’s speed limits, you ‘get as close as you can’ which makes me think it’s a single carriageway too, that’s a 40 zone for you matey.

You are a complete [zb] prick, let’s say that someone had just bought their 1st caravan, didn’t know about anti-snake bars or hitches, and they get a snake on because you’re a [zb] clown, then they swerve across the road infront of a coach full of kids (had to be done, come on…) which then swerves etc…

Why not just live and let live you prick?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: + :laughing: + :laughing:
For a start 99.9% of HGV drivers break the law in one way or another, also drivers who buy a new caravan and dont know about adders, pythons or hitches shouldnt be driving, no wonder the travel news on BBC radioooooooooooo 2 in the summer is full of “the m6 southbound is closed due to a numty who got into a tank slapper and stacked it into the central reservation” :unamused:
If drivers can handle a 44ton lorry on A-roads doing 56mph then there is certainly no reason why caravans should be doing any less

damoq:

bubsy06:

damoq:

bubsy06:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

They can stop for tea as much as they like and hold you up, as unlike us they aint in a rush. :sunglasses:

I guessed that the sad bastuards :unamused:
Oh Deirdre lets stop in this ■■■■■ layby and have a cup or earl grey :laughing:
What a holiday, most folk prefer to get to where they are going and relax not spend 50% of the holiday either peeing off other folk or parking in other folks pee