Strong winds

scotstrucker:
I wonder what the lorry driver was thinking when his truck got blown over on the frairton bridge at perth. Goin by the pics on fb he a lucky driver

Among other things, he was thinking “I wish I’d obeyed the warning signs that said Bridge Closed to High Sided Vehicles”.
Mainly though I think it would be “OH ZB”.

damoq:
Our new Luton van. He got blown off the dual carriageway, over the barrier and landed on the slip road below. He got out with no injuries and only has brown pants to show for his little adventure.

He obviously never had the regulation 5 tonne in what them things normally have to keep him glued to the road (especially when going east of Frankfurt De Oder) :wink:

switchlogic:
I’m sure Carryfast will have a precise formula for this subject

Oh snap. :slight_smile:

damoq:
Our new Luton van. He got blown off the dual carriageway, over the barrier and landed on the slip road below. He got out with no injuries and only has brown pants to show for his little adventure.

Could you imagine that, you’d be absolutely bricking it. What road was it on? It took him a fair old distance, I suppose they’re very light & quite high as well.

James jdc, I saw your 18t Scania about 8am on the A34 by Botley , he looked like he was trying to get home in a hurry . :smiley:

JAKEY:
James jdc, I saw your 18t Scania about 8am on the A34 by Botley , he looked like he was trying to get home in a hurry . :smiley:

How we doing Steve? He made it to Lymm last night and would have got further but the M6 was shut so left there about 04.30 this morning.

He is in a bit of a rush…he has to unload that job and then reload for a 9am delivery in Peterborough on Monday! Got to keep them busy this time of year :laughing: :laughing:

You still keeping busy?

The friarton bridge lorry :open_mouth:

Silver_Surfer:

damoq:

Could you imagine that, you’d be absolutely bricking it. What road was it on? It took him a fair old distance, I suppose they’re very light & quite high as well.

Happened on the A726 between East Kilbride and Newton Mearns. He only had 2 light pallets on board and as you say, its got quite a tall body. Apparently the car driver that stopped to help him said the whole van lifted off the ground. Lucky it wasn’t a 100ft drop on the other side.

switchlogic:
I’m sure Carryfast will have a precise formula for this subject

I think it’s something like bu+ll = ■■■■

merc0447:

I know who was driving that one. :open_mouth:

merc0447:

That also shows how solid those pretty flimsy looking barriers really are :open_mouth:

Hi James , yes up to our neck in it and plenty coming in , just had my first Feb booking :open_mouth: :laughing:

JAKEY:
Hi James , yes up to our neck in it and plenty coming in , just had my first Feb booking :open_mouth: :laughing:

Keep 'em coming I say!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

damoq:

merc0447:

At a guess not the sharpest tool in the box

Moose:

damoq:

merc0447:

At a guess not the sharpest tool in the box

Well he ignored the “Bridge Closed to High Siders” signs.